Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest asmode

Chemical App

Guest asmode

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15467347

IN GAME NAME: Chemical SA

JCS RECOMMENDATION: i think all of u know me

X-FIRE NAME: Chemical67

PREVIOUS CLANS: none

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: i'm a admin on the zm server and i want to be in the clan as well

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Zm server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

Guest kr1kit
its cool that he wants to join but...i dont get the fact why we let none UV members be admins.

i couldn't agree more

Guest Silent Assassin

I am saying NO

He is NOT a good admin, he teleports people everywhere with him. He goes against other admins decisions. He plain and simply, isn't responsible at all. Sorry

Guest asmode
He is NOT a good admin, he teleports people everywhere with him. He goes against other admins decisions. He plain and simply, isn't responsible at all. Sorry

dude.... in island escape you were teleporting people and no clipping all over the place.... and you muted lipgloss for no reason, oh wait your reason wait "i don't like his voice"...

dude.... in island escape you were teleporting people and no clipping all over the place.... and you muted lipgloss for no reason, oh wait your reason wait "i don't like his voice"...

OWNED

and lesbian im UV and i got senior admin

Guest Silent Assassin

Noclipping myself? I was in spectate the entire game you moron? More lies being spread about me, this is awesome. Go play a new song.

Guest asmode
Noclipping myself? I was in spectate the entire game you moron? More lies being spread about me, this is awesome. Go play a new song.

you no cliped your self to the top of the 2nd rocks and saved a tele spot, then teled other ppl up there... and many ppl will 2nd me.

Guest Silent Assassin

Then get those people to 2nd you. I was in spec "arguing" with the homo faggot the entire time.

Guest asmode
Then get those people to 2nd you. I was in spec "arguing" with the homo faggot the entire time.

Wetwilly, Sara, Lipgloss, mathew will all back me up on it.... and everyone else is to afraid to b/c they think they will get banned.. just like you did to lipgloss.

Wetwilly, Sara, Lipgloss, mathew will all back me up on it.... and everyone else is to afraid to b/c they think they will get banned.. just like you did to lipgloss.

For one thing I've played with lipgloss many of time and he is a legit player. Never has he once made a problem with anybody and besides being gay, the guys in the server love him to death and also enjoy playing with him. I would think being a supreme admin that you would set aside racial differences. You banned him? I don't know about anybody else but if someone would have discriminated someone like that (homo faggot) in zm server it would be taken to P2 and discussed for a perma ban. It's funny how you think you know someone and they're totally the opposite, and after seeing that whole thread that sara posted I am very upset about this issue. Will someone please talk and explain this to me?

Firstly for the sake of your application chemical, make an admin abuse thread about venom and continue this discussion there.

For the lipgloss thing I really don't have any first hand view of it, lipgloss does talk alot but it isn't anything bannable or kickable for that matter. Since you refer to him as a homo fag he can say almost anything to you and not be in trouble for it.

The teleporting on island escape was a bit excessive but it was to a reachable area if that helps at all?

OWNED

and lesbian im UV and i got senior admin

i know your UV, i'm talking about none UV members being admin.

are we even talking about the samething?

and ulta is right, we need a new thread for this.

Guest Silent Assassin

I am not going to explain myself, Phoenix2 was present when I banned LipGloss. I have my reasons for banning both LipGloss and Sara. And to Sarran and Chemical, I could care less if he is gay or not. I care that his voice is annoying, everybody shouts at people for having annoying voice and is told to stop.

Also I am not racialy discriminating, last I looked, Gayness isnt a race its an unnatural choice.

Guest asmode
The teleporting on island escape was a bit excessive but it was to a reachable area if that helps at all?

umm.... no it wasn't reachable .... it was on TOP of the rocks....and there was a admin abuse thread but someone put it in the trash...

Guest Silent Assassin

The abuse thread was about me banning someone who needed banning you idiot. The place I tele'd xklark too. Was a place for fun where we could easily be killed. He did NOT call the boats, he waited for you guys, then he got shot down and died, like every time it happened. Abuse? ahaha, grow up.

The abuse thread was about me banning someone who needed banning you idiot. The place I tele'd xklark too. Was a place for fun where we could easily be killed. He did NOT call the boats, he waited for you guys, then he got shot down and died, like every time it happened. Abuse? ahaha, grow up.

o will you two kiss and make up already

Guest Silent Assassin

I agree with Plunk, last night I was insanly mad because of Sara and Lipgloss. I didn't mean what I put about chemical, he is an awesome guy and a smooth joker [bit like me :wub:]. He has my vote

Sorry for yesterday Chemical.

Guest asmode
o will you two kiss and make up already

*kiss* awww :lol:

Guest Silent Assassin

Also in reply to what I said, I am not going to discuss what was said between myself, Sara and Lipgloss. But I assure you, if I see them in the server again I will ban them.