Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix 2

Hey Guys...

You guys really screwed me over, I hope you understand that. All I did was order some pizzas, crucify me, why don't you?

Just some pizzas. I mean, come on it was a total of like 100 bucks. Don't you guys think that I was entitled to that after all the work that I gave to you guys? I set up servers, manage profiles, adequately managed the cash and admins. But I digress:

Lost in all of the power, I guess that I did make a few mistakes. I shouldn't have taken advantage of all of the goodwill present in this community. You are all pretty cool (Besides coinstar and mario, they're fucking faggots).

The rub that I have with the community today is this: When the fuck did sG get to be full of queer ass niggers? I mean, seriously, how many times did people leave and come back unscathed? oh well... I guess I'd just like to come back and try to make a name for myself again... maybe redo my past.

Game on fuckers. Game on. P2 is back and ready to become VP again!

PS: read the first word of every paragraph. FUCKERS

wtf after doing all that shit, your not going to just go back up to vp lol. You would have to work your way up just like anyone else.

wtf after doing all that shit, your not going to just go back up to vp lol. You would have to work your way up just like anyone else.

no shit sherlock. HUR HUR

HI P2 ITS OBVIOUSLY YOU COME IN AND TAKE A SEAT!

Hope I don't need sarcasm tags...

WOW YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S HIM YOU DUMBASS, AND WHY WOULD YOU BE NICE TO HIM!

Sup shitnugget. Can't afford Marco's pizza anymore so you thought you'd just walk back in here to take our money again? Piss off and gtfo.

ruh-roh, sG's public defender! BTW it was Bambino's pizza. lrn2lrn

Regardless what pizza company you bought it from it was our money. Like you said, if you had take $100 from the clan, whoopdy fucking do. but 5000 fucking dollars? Seriously man?