Sign in to follow this  
Guest Secure

"Negroes" are targetted by Iraqi insurgents

Guest cc90z
The biggest problem I have with you two is that all you do is cause me problems and headaches because of you arguing with other members/ other members reporting you for constantly harassing them. So in fact, you don't play source and you just cause me more work. Why would I like you?

CC90, answer me one question. When and what did you do to make Secure your bitch?

Yea, I cause alot of trouble playing BF2 and talking in vent.

Answer me one question. When and what did you do to make P2 your bitch?

Yea, I cause alot of trouble playing BF2 and talking in vent.

Answer me one question. When and what did you do to make P2 your bitch?

He's my bitch? I don't think so. You should tell him that. Go ahead tell him that he's my bitch.

Guest cc90z
He's my bitch? I don't think so. You should tell him that. Go ahead tell him that he's my bitch.

Bottom line is, Dont start shit with me, then blame it on me. Do not say I create problems when they are started by others. Get over your power hungry ass.

Oh, hes not? Thats why you have power over everyone in here, he consults with you over other JCS's when theres a problem, and thats why you make decisions and get away with whatever the fuck you do here. Your right, hes not your bitch, hes your slave.

LOL!!!! This is why HE keeps you here, because you are amusing. Remember, HE keeps you here not me. So I guess that makes him my slave right? Because HE backs you up. Think about what your saying before you say it. God forbid you open your mouth and make yourself sound like a dumbass.

Guest cc90z
LOL!!!! This is why HE keeps you here, because you are amusing. Remember, HE keeps you here not me. So I guess that makes him my slave right? Because HE backs you up. Think about what your saying before you say it. God forbid you open your mouth and make yourself sound like a dumbass.

Are you saying what I said isnt true? Lmao. You know what, I dont fucking care, You can play your little counter strike, your worthless filthy pathetic life. You should listen to what you tell me, 'mind your own business', because when I read this thread, it is very clear you flamed me, but then again, It doesnt surprise me, and I know you will get away with it because he's your slave.

No I figure its appropriate to deal out some justice for some of the members that I know you and secure flame and piss off all the time. Except the difference now is that I'm picking on you, and you can't do a godamn thing about it. Just like you do to all those people you harass.

Guest cc90z
No I figure its appropriate to deal out some justice for some of the members that I know you and secure flame and piss off all the time. Except the difference now is that I'm picking on you, and you can't do a godamn thing about it. Just like you do to all those people you harass.

Yea, cause we can sure flame them all the time when we dont talk to them.

Jesus christ your immature, your logic is completely flawed, and you dont know fucking shit about what I do.

People who fuck with me, Ill fuck with them back, Learn it. I dont fucking start shit with random people you dumb son of a bitch.

And your right, I cant do anything about it, because you cock-sucked to power, something I am not willing to do, so have fun with it, I could care less when a little boy such as yourself does, this is one of the few times in life when you will have power over anyone.

O SNAP

CC90 just got OWNED

YEA WTF is wall all this racist ppl like cc90 ur basterd fox just pawned ur racist ass GJ FOX and GJ on fixing the races in WC3

GO (UV)

AND u better stop talking shit to FOX dumb racist mofo

Yea, cause we can sure flame them all the time when we dont talk to them.

Jesus christ your immature, your logic is completely flawed, and you dont know fucking shit about what I do.

People who fuck with me, Ill fuck with them back, Learn it. I dont fucking start shit with random people you dumb son of a bitch.

And your right, I cant do anything about it, because you cock-sucked to power, something I am not willing to do, so have fun with it, I could care less when a little boy such as yourself does, this is one of the few times in life when you will have power over anyone.

I know that you DO START SHIT with people over X-Fire and in Vent. Oh man you sound so tough over the net. I am scarred. My knees are shakin. CC90 a 17 year-old UV clan member who hangs out on the computer all day is a crazy mofo. I'm seriously gonna watch my back. LOL!!!!

Guest cc90z
I know that you DO START SHIT with people over X-Fire and in Vent. Oh man you sound so tough over the net. I am scarred. My knees are shakin. CC90 a 17 year-old UV clan member who hangs out on the computer all day is a crazy mofo. I'm seriously gonna watch my back. LOL!!!!

Lol? your an immature what? fuckin 30 years old? Think I give a fuck what you do, mind your own fuckin business you fukin kike.

But, you can have your way you little n igger, fukin abusing (Censored). Been a shitty clan ever since you came here, you have done nothing for it and never will. You claim you do all the time, but those higher up know much different, bye cute little bf2 marine.

Although I do like both of you, bios I have to admit, sometimes you start things and you blame him for it...

And lol bios proved if you suck P2's dick you get far in the clan :D :D :D jk.

This isn't about me starting things with CC90. It's about CC90 bringing things on himself.

I proved that being a decent, fair, and just clan member will get you trust and authority.

Guest cc90z
This isn't about me starting things with CC90. It's about CC90 bringing things on himself.

I proved that being a decent, fair, and just clan member will get you trust and authority.

well, right now we are talking about what actually happend, and I love how you like to distort everything, now tell me, if i start all this trouble with people, then tell me, who is it that I randomly pmed over xfire or randomly swore at on vent?

Gawd I love this topic. Well, CC90 is gone now, only a few more good members and I think this clan might just get a little gayer.

And that's not to offend P2, but some stuff in this clan is just sooo fucking stupid. Anyways, this topic is a prime example of why CC90 makes the forums actually worth visiting.

That is a lie.

So then what did I do? I didn't kiss his ass, and I still don't. Ask him yourself. I disagree with him all the time. But I talk about it in a mature, constructive manner, it goes a long way. It's alot more helpful than just complaining about everything which is what quite a few people do.

Gawd I love this topic. Well, CC90 is gone now, only a few more good members and I think this clan might just get a little gayer.

And that's not to offend P2, but some stuff in this clan is just sooo fucking stupid. Anyways, this topic is a prime example of why CC90 makes the forums actually worth visiting.

Kelso, CC90 isn't banned from the forums. Or even suspended. He was removed from the clan not the forums. He hasn't really done anything bad here lately. Only on PMs and Vent. Vent especially, commanding secure to do his dirty work that he doesn't have the balls to do.

Guest cc90z
Kelso, CC90 isn't banned from the forums. Or even suspended. He was removed from the clan not the forums. He hasn't really done anything bad here lately. Only on PMs and Vent. Vent especially, commanding secure to do his dirty work that he doesn't have the balls to do.

What 'dirty' work? I havent seen secure do anything wrong here except when you flamed him.

You still havent answered my question in the previous post, as to who.

Lets lay this out, so first of all...

"I dont care if CC90 and Secure are here as long as they mind their own business"

Ok, so we've been doing that, your still bitching.

"I've been trying to find a reason to get CC90 and Secure kicked"

That contradicts your first statement, making it seem like you are, indeed a power hungry little boy, which is why your still here, if you had no powers, youd have been gone a long time ago.

"Dont flame, mind your own business, ignore it"

K, fine with me, I do this all the time 'unless' someone does it to me first.

But, this also contradicts what you did in this thread, you started a flame war here, this isnt just merely a disregarding of the rules by you, but its also a poor example of leadership, you not only broke the rules here, you also broke your statement you plaster to every thread. You are not trustworthy, and even an animal can see that, You lie through your teeth, masking it with retarded jokes you tell to sooth phoenix2's soul, Hopefully he realizes this sooner or later.

You are the biggest mistake that ever happend to UV. The only thing you have showed is how far one can go by sucking cock, congradulations, you own a CSS clan. Your parents would be proud.

Edit: And if you dont mind bios, can you show me the PM dates, the PM itself, and who it was sent to, and why I would randomly send it to someone. Then, tell me the same thing about vent.

What 'dirty' work? I havent seen secure do anything wrong here except when you flamed him.

You still havent answered my question in the previous post, as to who.

Lets lay this out, so first of all...

"I dont care if CC90 and Secure are here as long as they mind their own business"

Ok, so we've been doing that, your still bitching.

"I've been trying to find a reason to get CC90 and Secure kicked"

That contradicts your first statement, making it seem like you are, indeed a power hungry little boy, which is why your still here, if you had no powers, youd have been gone a long time ago.

"Dont flame, mind your own business, ignore it"

K, fine with me, I do this all the time 'unless' someone does it to me first.

But, this also contradicts what you did in this thread, you started a flame war here, this isnt just merely a disregarding of the rules by you, but its also a poor example of leadership, you not only broke the rules here, you also broke your statement you plaster to every thread. You are not trustworthy, and even an animal can see that, You lie through your teeth, masking it with retarded jokes you tell to sooth phoenix2's soul, Hopefully he realizes this sooner or later.

You are the biggest mistake that ever happend to UV. The only thing you have showed is how far one can go by sucking cock, congradulations, you own a CSS clan. Your parents would be proud.

Edit: And if you dont mind bios, can you show me the PM dates, the PM itself, and who it was sent to, and why I would randomly send it to someone. Then, tell me the same thing about vent.

Weren't you just talking about twisting someones words? You know the situation, you are just to intelligent to admit it and confront it yourself. You know that would sink the boat you barely float on.

I love how you know so much about the community and you NEVER even play in the servers or talk to other people unless you are being a pain in the ass to them.

So then what did I do? I didn't kiss his ass, and I still don't. Ask him yourself. I disagree with him all the time. But I talk about it in a mature, constructive manner, it goes a long way. It's alot more helpful than just complaining about everything which is what quite a few people do.

Not talking about you in particular :D

In general its the members who have the biggest cash flow who get authority with some excpetions (like Plunk and he deserves it anyways).

Guest cc90z
I love how you know so much about the community and you NEVER even play in the servers

Ive been here much longer than you buddy, And I used to play CSS quite often. You think I dont know much about the community when im one of the most active posters here since this board was put up? Wow, thats a smart thing to say.

or talk to other people unless you are being a pain in the ass to them.

Is there a problem with that? But, you still havent answered, why would I randomly start shit with people I dont know? That makes no logical sense. The simple and true answer is this, They either start shit with me, ie Howard, Weed, thats all I can think of atm, then you either blow it out of proportion and blame it on me because of a personal vendetta, or your just completely lieing.

Weren't you just talking about twisting someones words? You know the situation, you are just to intelligent to admit it and confront it yourself. You know that would sink the boat you barely float on.

I know the situation? Then if I do, you must also to be so hostile. You listen to one person talk, then you believe them, which brings me back to my point, a 'Personal Vendetta' against me from when YOU started shit with me the first day you joined.

I can tear your little stories apart all day, its not hard, anyone can merely see your just putting on a show for the sake. So just go ahead, and answer my questions as to who, why, and the proof.

Guest cc90z
heres some flames started by cc90 and secure against Zeus

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...=all&st=510

here is some on nifer and I from secure

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...amp;#entry37061

so dont say " im defending my self" you do start shit.

They werent started, you werent here back then to know the story behind it, so dont bring up things you have no idea about.

We are not talking about secure.

I have never started anything, what would be the point? Its obvious every now some retard comes along and insults me because of 'ZomG NaSsI'. I have no reason to start random and pointless arguments with filth, while they apparently think they do.

But like I said, dont bring up things you know nothing about, when Zeus was an admin he edited some of our posts and pinned flames about me and secure, which is why that happend. That is all resolved, and no, I didnt start that either.