Sign in to follow this  
Guest Secure

"Negroes" are targetted by Iraqi insurgents

Guest Secure

http://www.drypool.net/cgi-bin/syste...reply&topic=22

Black soldiers targeted in Iraq BY Trudy Simpson

A Sunni insurgent in Baghdad has revealed how black British and American soldiers are being targeted by anti-coalition forces. Abu Mujahed, who used a pseudonym, declared that black soldiers are a particular target. "To have Negroes occupying us is a particular humiliation," said the Sunni who also works in a Government ministry.

no Negroes

He told the Guardian reporter, Jason Burke: "Some-times we aborted a mission because there were no Negroes."

Many of the more than 3,700 American soldiers who have been killed in Iraq are black. Just over 20 per cent of the US Army is black.

The British Army does not provide statistics based on ethnicity. Defense Ministry spokesman, Peter Morton said: "We take threats against any of our service personnel extremely seriously and we take all measures against current and possible future threats to mitigate them." He added: "As an equal opportunities employer we take the welfare of all our people seriously and their safety is paramount."

condemn

Koku Adomdza, a director of the 1990 Trust which deals with human rights and racial equality, condemned the view in an interview with The Voice. "It's tragic that while we acknowledge the bicentenary of the abolition of the slave trade act, that 200 years on we should have such comments even from the frontline, where ordinary citizens have volunteered their lives in the service of their country," said Adomdza.

He argued that, "It reinforces the reality and the dangers and the insidious nature of institutional racism that afflicts important echelons of our society and it points to the enormity of and complexity of the fight and struggle to

eradicate discrimination," Adomd-za noted.

Adomdza called on the authorities to fully investigate the matter and take appropriate action.

WhiteFRONT999 is online now Reply With Quote

Guest cc90z
Je[w]ish people are still alive in 2007, thats a shame.

ehlohel tru dat dawgz en hommyez

Guest Secure
Stupid ass kids are still alive in 2007, that's a shame.

Yes they are, indeed.

Guest Secure
Why are these 2 still in the clan? I'm confused.

if this is you jeremy, go eat your grits somewhere else

Guest Secure
Because they like to make the forums fun to read.

thanks kelso.

Because they like to make the forums fun to read.

How is it fun that so many legitimate topics digress into a racism? Furthermore, why the fuck is this still being allowed?

Furthermore, why the fuck is this still being allowed?

Because Secure likes to see how far he can go before I decide it's time for him to go.

Guest cc90z
its about time.

I think its best if you stay out of this thread, and any me or secure make. Furthermore, I suggest your removal from the clan, that is probably out of the question though, because our leadership is lacking. Do not try nor think of commenting, thanks.

CC90, it's funny to me that you would say something like that. Especially considering that you try to manipulate everyone into thinking that you are intelligent and you know what you're talking about. Little do people know how uneducated and ridiculous you really are. It's ok with me tho. You aren't foolin me. Now you can throw your little fit about how gay I am and how many times you can call me a j.e.w.

CC90, it's funny to me that you would say something like that. Especially considering that you try to manipulate everyone into thinking that you are intelligent and you know what you're talking about. Little do people know how uneducated and ridiculous you really are. It's ok with me tho. You aren't foolin me. Now you can throw your little fit about how gay I am and how many times you can call me a j.e.w.

O SNAP

CC90 just got OWNED

Guest cc90z

Lol, thats cute. Telling me i'm unintelligent while you pretend to be a marine, little does everyone know, the only time you were a marine is when you played Battlefield2 . You are a man of little intelligence, you will always be such. May I say you arent fooling anyone? at all? I never thought you were intelligent, and you dont even fool me slightly to being as such.

You can hide behind your powers all you want, but in the end, your still a retard. Education now fails in America, and you are the personification of that.

You fail at life. Just like the Nazis failed in war. Listening to anything you have to say is like converting to Naziism to become a born again hypocrite. It's only a matter of time before nobody has to listen to gay Hitler(CC90) and his homo first mate Himmler(Secure) spewing there ass juices about the forums. And I hope you bring this to P2. I really do. He knows that I would love to get rid of you both. So make sure you suck his dick especially good tonight, because I am just waiting for any good reason for you both to be gone. Making the forums entertaining is one thing. But being an ignorant tard is something else. You both don't play CS, and you live in forums and vent all day and all night talking about how cool nazis are, harassing people in vent, and having gay vent sex over your mics. And then you go and call weed.ross a fag? I think he is much more intelligent than you too combined. You two are the losers of this clan. The bottom of the barrel. Our embarrassment...

Guest cc90z
You fail at life. Suspension?

well if your going to insult me, ill fuckin insult you back boy.

Go right ahead, I dont give a fuck.

The biggest problem I have with you two is that all you do is cause me problems and headaches because of you arguing with other members/ other members reporting you for constantly harassing them. So in fact, you don't play source and you just cause me more work. Why would I like you?

CC90, answer me one question. When and what did you do to make Secure your bitch?