Sign in to follow this  
cookie eater

"Noob Traning"

Lol fuck you bayo.. but what a noob look at this

he posted as "Pickle" and said he would hack the admin

i check the ban option.. No Name.. im like shit.. he did it.. .. well after i quit and get evidence.. he like messages me on Steam.. it wasnt a pickle.. it was Bayo Auto.. what a noob =( make me do all that shit load of work for nothing .. gay im posting it anyway just because i did all the work.

# 342 "pickle" STEAM_0:0:11838832 1:10:15 45 0 active ..

"Bayo Auto l5 STEAM_0:0:11838832

Fuck you Bayo i fell for it..

lmao well you passed lol now nova is gunna know who i was oh well reason for this i wan'ted to get on server to see what robert timeclock was up to but he got off so i figured to see how good you could do you did good but your need to be alittle more aware of what else is going on to there was a young warden had really no clue what he was doing saying commands and not telling the them to freeze at the location and saying no detours or delays so come on help the poor kid remind him you know its not all just about you.not saying you just use it for your own benefit is what i'm saying but i have 1 thing to say is "gullible"

It's not fair... I try to hide as "Weiner." but everyone always knows it's me. ;[

yeah, maybe you should NOT tell us your pseudonym...

I just go on the server as froot. Bitches is scurred of me anyways, so they don't do SHIT.

<Baller.

Lol fuck you bayo.. but what a noob look at this

he posted as "Pickle" and said he would hack the admin

i check the ban option.. No Name.. im like shit.. he did it.. .. well after i quit and get evidence.. he like messages me on Steam.. it wasnt a pickle.. it was Bayo Auto.. what a noob =( make me do all that shit load of work for nothing .. gay im posting it anyway just because i did all the work.

# 342 "pickle" STEAM_0:0:11838832 1:10:15 45 0 active ..

"Bayo Auto l5 STEAM_0:0:11838832

Fuck you Bayo i fell for it..

Owned.

on .. is it ZM .. or something like that you get identify player..

so is that the sm_who command..

but thats like the only server you get it with ..

Bring us the sm_who command !! lloll

You guys don't need to be dicks with the sm_who command. I'm really tired of fuckers who go into the game, blow my cover using sm_who and yell it out loud. If you really want to know, type status, and search for the Steam ID in HLS.

You guys don't need to be dicks with the sm_who command. I'm really tired of fuckers who go into the game, blow my cover using sm_who and yell it out loud. If you really want to know, type status, and search for the Steam ID in HLS.

Tansen memorized my steamid and would call it out when i joined the game.

Shit sucks

Haha I never use sm_who, I always just try to slap you and if it says I can't target that player I know its you baby <3