Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Apology?

Lol, nice zeus you pulled there.

Uhh... despite whatever Danielle did. Nothing happened to the community.

Nothing better and nothing worse.

For the most part anyway :)

Damage was done though, its just not seen now.

There may be loopholes and partially enforced rules, but at least abuse of power for personal gain is still relatively low compared to how bad it would have been under your regime change. Hell, you made up a load of unsubstantiated bullshit to remove one of your enemies from staff, and that was before you were offered any sort of leadership role (which I doubt, considering it was 3 days before the leadership change, but hey, I've got no evidence stating otherwise). Within 30 minutes of you getting Manager access, you immediately deleted (not just removed admin, but deleted) Sourcebans accounts of several people from the Jailbreak server.

Also, lol at Zeus saying that I'm the reason that this regime change was made. You guys all know that Renji offered me Advisor shortly after he was made Manager, right?

point being ... the big 3 didn't consider the entire community when all these changes? eyes wide shut.

There may be loopholes and partially enforced rules, but at least abuse of power for personal gain is still relatively low compared to how bad it would have been under your regime change. Hell, you made up a load of unsubstantiated bullshit to remove one of your enemies from staff, and that was before you were offered any sort of leadership role (which I doubt, considering it was 3 days before the leadership change, but hey, I've got no evidence stating otherwise). Within 30 minutes of you getting Manager access, you immediately deleted (not just removed admin, but deleted) Sourcebans accounts of several people from the Jailbreak server.

Also, lol at Zeus saying that I'm the reason that this regime change was made. You guys all know that Renji offered me Advisor shortly after he was made Manager, right?

The only accounts I deleted were:

Hobo

Mitch

Pebbz

Lesbian Dad

All of which were as I was instructed to.

well we gave renji a lot of shit already, so he's not missing out.

I think we, the community, is raging is because what happened is like rigged elections. 4 staff members get the boot for no apparent reason (at the time) and one L2 becomes Adviser. Wow, look guys, major staff reform? How did this happen? What did they do?

Then, we knew some people weren't putting enough time into sG and so on and so forth. We got this explanation after we read it in the digest. Then we found out like 1/2 of the staff didn't even know about it beforehand and now we're like Deja Vu? Isn't this the SAME EXACT THING that happened when Noire was kicked? He didn't know he was being demoted until he read the digest either.

We need a Documentarian Staff - Someone who's only job it is to post digests like once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Noire was kicked by a majority vote from all of the staff. These four staff members, including myself, were kicked on the basis of two staff members and one community member. Not to even include the whole staff reform which was only discussed by these three people as well.

It's not because he's L2 either, because I got staff when I was L1, and people only trolled me for being a JB fag, but once I got shit done I got along with everyone, for the most part.

But why are you all raging at Renji too? Its not as if he did anything wrong. Its all good and well you all saying "Oh if I was offered staff I'd turn it down" bullshit would you!. Half of you would snap Coinstars hand off if he offered a staff position to you.

Renjii was offered a position, and as an intelligent person, he took it thinking he could help better our community. He did nothing wrong, his rank is low but he is clearly capable of more than his label.

Grow up and end this shit, its getting old.

Read above.

But why are you all raging at Renji too? Its not as if he did anything wrong. Its all good and well you all saying "Oh if I was offered staff I'd turn it down" bullshit would you!. Half of you would snap Coinstars hand off if he offered a staff position to you.

Renjii was offered a position, and as an intelligent person, he took it thinking he could help better our community. He did nothing wrong, his rank is low but he is clearly capable of more than his label.

Grow up and end this shit, its getting old.

Who the fuck is Rayne?

.....but I will cosign on this statement

Noire was kicked by a majority vote from all of the staff.

A lot of the staff members had no part in the vote, as they mentioned later so it wasn't really ALL of staff. Not only that it was kind of a one sided presentation of evidence along with false accusations (I deleted cass's free admin and 1 other l4 free admin that was denied L4 on their app) and was accused of deleting a lot of paid admin subscriptions) that were used to CONVINCE, as you yourself put it, other members to vote their way. Remember you said you abstained then was convinced after I questioned why you voted after you said you didnt have all the facts.

So stop trying to make it sound like it was a really legit vote seeing how not ALL the members were there.

inb4fohandothertrollssayQQaboutexstaff

I won't list other examples since I wasn't adequately notified of your removal. I'm just saying what I know.

everyone voted Yes after being convinced from other staff members

i ultimately abstained. - only voted yes later after someone showed me logs of what could be considered using staff powers for your personal gain.

since when does ex-staff gets their admin revoked immediately?

let me rephrase, since when does ex-staff's admin gets revoked without reason?