Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Apology?

I was never given any warnings about being inactive. I know the world doesn't revolve around me. And I am not trying to act like a victim. I am just trying to show things the way I see it. And I never said I was the only person trying to fix it.

I was never given any warnings about being inactive. I know the world doesn't revolve around me. And I am not trying to act like a victim. I am just trying to show things the way I see it. And I never said I was the only person trying to fix it.

Well, you can fix your shitstorm. GTFO and take your cousin with you.

I just feel it is more sincere for me to tell you I won't apologize to the community, rather than write up some phony apology and pass it out like I mean it.

so you aren't sorry?

I just feel it is more sincere for me to tell you I won't apologize to the community, rather than write up some phony apology and pass it out like I mean it.

Of course you wouldn't mean it. You fuck over the clan, cause a lot of damage to it and you don't care. If you really wanted to help the clan, this wouldn't have happened. It's clear that what you and your cousin thought was best for the clan, really wasn't.

Of course you wouldn't mean it. You fuck over the clan, cause a lot of damage to it and you don't care. If you really wanted to help the clan, this wouldn't have happened. It's clear that what you and your cousin thought was best for the clan, really wasn't.

I obviously didn't fuck over the clan. Shit seems alright now. Staff is back the way it was, and they are working on the problems, which would be amazing to see if things actually did get better. And I have seen it come WAY more close to the end then this.

Honestly from the perspective of someone on the outside: Nothing's changed because of this drama. It was fun to watch and now just seems like a huge joke. No harm no foul. The community currently could care less about an apology, they're a fucking lynch mob. Why? IMO, for the lulz, and nothing more.

You don't need to apologize, cuz honestly it wouldn't really mean anything now. They're already dead set on crucifying you. However, your posts are fueling a fire.

Honestly from the perspective of someone on the outside: Nothing's changed because of this drama. It was fun to watch and now just seems like a huge joke. No harm no foul. The community currently could care less about an apology, they're a fucking lynch mob. Why? IMO, for the lulz, and nothing more.

You don't need to apologize, cuz honestly it wouldn't really mean anything now. They're already dead set on crucifying you.

Even though im in the clan, it was rather lulzy to watch. I didn't get too involved.

Even though im in the clan, it was rather lulzy to watch. I didn't get too involved.

The funniest thing is no one got involved except for the staff that got ousted. Really who gives a fuck about anyone else? The community wasn't harmed by any of this, just the staff. Hell, the community should be thanking you all for giving us (or just me) at least 2 hours of enjoyable e-drama.

Now that it's all over, leveled head should prevail and make it all right.

Guest Fohacidal

Dani doesnt want to apologize to the community? cool beans, perfect way to win some e-points back

Oh well, I guess its okay to ban me for this, but not find out who logged onto my account, went through my PMs and posted one and ban that staff member..

If you hadnt given out your password to god knows how many people - they wouldnt have logged into your account to get your PM's...this is your own doing.

If you hadnt given out your password to god knows how many people - they wouldnt have logged into your account to get your PM's...this is your own doing.

Lol. You're an idiot. Two people had my password. That is all. And after that incident, I changed it to something new. No one has it. No one went onto my account except for staff.

Lol. You're an idiot. Two people had my password. That is all. And after that incident, I changed it to something new. No one has it. No one went onto my account except for staff.

I used to have that password too when I was an ADV and you were MGR, make it 3(NEXS, Junzou, Longcat) at least.

You and I are two of a kind ;) <-- supposed to be a seductive wink, but oh well.