Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Lol

Guest Waffle

Shut up, Derek.

LULULULULULUL WUT U GUN DO BITCH!

screw those Avatards. it wasn't that great and only deserved a win for it's CG.

Agreed here. It won all of the awards that it should have. As for best picture, there were 4 movies nominated for best picture that I had seen: UP, Inglorious Basterds, District 9, and Avatar. I saw Avatar in 3D Imax and it STILL goes at the bottom of that list. I guess I'm just not amazed by the pretty colors like everyone else is.

Guest Waffle

Eh, I didn't like Inglorious Basterds that much. >.>

Guest Waffle

To me, District 9 and Avatar are sort of the same with District 9 being just a little better. Up is definitely more enjoyable than Inglorious Basterds. This is just my opinion.

To me, District 9 and Avatar are sort of the same with District 9 being just a little better. Up is definitely more enjoyable than Inglorious Basterds. This is just my opinion.

They are very similar in premise, definitely the "Going Native" theme. But District 9 differed from Avatar, dances with wolves, pocahontas, etc in the fact that Wikus didnt have a choice, he was forced into his situation. It wasnt half as predictable as Avatar, plus the acting was better. *Cue shitty Avatar chick crying*(Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. WREARAAAAAAAAAAH)

i didn't watch. but did "The Hurt Locker" win anything?? i could just google it.. but too lazy : D

It won best picture..

Up was an amazing movie, btw. (:

UP, inglorious basterds, and the blind side were the only movies i liked that i've seen in the past year. avatar was cool in 3d, but i watched it in 2d and it sucks.. it was all special effects.

avatar was not good. many moviegoers had high expectations and were let down by almost everything but the 3D and its special effects. the hurt locker deserved every award in which it won and was nominated for.

avatar was not good. many moviegoers had high expectations and were let down by almost everything but the 3D and its special effects. the hurt locker deserved every award in which it won and was nominated for.

Yeah I plan to rent Hurt Locker from a Red Box soon. Avatar will not be part of my dvd collection.

haha i second that, hurt locker was truly great :D

gtfo avatard

Up/Inglorious Bastards/District 9 should have won, The Hurt Locker wasn't as entertaining to me compared to those movies.