Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

How do I open this vent in lego?

Yeah...well, I've been trying the showers for months. only thing I can find in there is a creepy LARGE black dude holding a bar of soap.

That MUST have been some scary shit D:

I KNOW you have to use the showers, but i dunno anythin else :l

I know that you have to click the sign and in the corner of Iso somewhere but I don't know where specifically. I can usually do it just by spamming E all over the place but I don't know where the buttons actually are.

You go and stand in the center of the blue square, you look at the faucets and press your use key, then you turn around and look at the bottom-left corner of the square, and press your use key. If you move from the center AT ALL, it doesn't work.

You go and stand in the center of the blue square, you look at the faucets and press your use key, then you turn around and look at the bottom-left corner of the square, and press your use key. If you move from the center AT ALL, it doesn't work.

Nice try, but that isn't it, your close though ;)

I hate nobs telling these secrets. Secrets stay as secrets until figured out dont go telling everyone because you think they will like you and will make you popular but no it wont only tell your close friends not to everyone. Just use it for your own use and try not to do it when your like last T or something because everyone will be spectating you. lol

I'm still glad to be one of the few who know how to open the soli vent :D... either that or im the only one that gets the opportunity.... But fail is right don't tell/post the exact way to do it on the forums... If everyone knows how to do it I can't use the opportunity properly... and neither can others..

I'm still glad to be one of the few who know how to open the soli vent :D... either that or im the only one that gets the opportunity.... But fail is right don't tell/post the exact way to do it on the forums... If everyone knows how to do it I can't use the opportunity properly... and neither can others..

This (in every aspect)

Keep it a secret, if you wanna know how to open something, trade one secret for another... When everyone knows it then you can't use it to the full extent

I don't know about everyone else that knows it but I enjoy being able to stay down in the pool vent all round and not having to deal with stupid wardens and freekills. Please keep it a secret, don't be a dick and try to tell everyone, especially when it's obvious that you don't even know it

Guest rw.Sentenced

Shotgun, that soli vent is ruined. Eveyrone knows about it