Sign in to follow this  
TimeToDie

Leaving UV

Well as most of you know ... I have not been able to play CS:S for about 2 weeks now, since my account was stolen, hacked, and banned. http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=4507

After much consideration, I have decided not to repurchase the game, I thank you all for the great time and effort some of you put in with me ... I would like to leave on a good note just incase for some reason if I decide to come back into play with everyone. I just realized in the past few weeks that I enjoy PS3 a lot more than CS anymore ;P

Thank you,

=(UV)=TimeToDie ;( lSAl lBl

Also its my first year in College.. I go to school from 8am-1pm, then work from 2pm-6pm, then I do homework and hang out with my girlfriend, and then still somehow try and have a social life ... So CS:S is pretty hard to play these days

Guys, some people have more important things to do. For those of you that still play I am sure you see a drop off in UV members playing because of school. College is a legit reason to leave.

btw, I see you FINALLY stopped the Random Capital Letters in your Sentences. Was annoying lol. See ya later man

Guys, some people have more important things to do. For those of you that still play I am sure you see a drop off in UV members playing because of school. College is a legit reason to leave.

btw, I see you FINALLY stopped the Random Capital Letters in your Sentences. Was annoying lol. See ya later man

Hah ... Yeah I did ... I am in College mode now ... I cannot type like that anymore ;(

Guest Silent Assassin

No Way man, one of my fav members has now left, I cry :'(

Going to miss playing WCS with you timetodie :wub: hope you are a reg on forums at night :)