Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Pool

Ghost Stories

These all happened to me

In Carbon,Ab (where i grew up for 10 years) i had a bedroom down stairs. Everynite about midnight my clock would stop and 5 pale white figures would walk across my basement. They all resembled miners of some sort.

In Carbon,Ab i had a Corgie/Poodle cross dog named taffy when she died u could sometimes hear her nails clicking on the lino.

Theres a GHOST TOWN about 8hrs away its called Nordegg. When your about 10-15km (7-9 miles) away your Cell, Satalite Radio and CB radio does not work but when u change to AM/FM radio a gospel music plays on all channels. when u leave 10-15km (7-9 miles) every thing kicks back in

In Muskoseepi park, Grande Prairie if u stand on the bridge that connects to the pioneer museum and look towards the bridge to the south at midnight theres a figure panning or casting a net.

Do u know any Ghost stories?

Carbon 250 ppl

Nordegg 0 ppl its a fucken ghost town

Grande Prairie ~65 000 ppl

Ghost Adventures!

But here is a story.

When my mom was younger and was a little child she lived in a house that is now 50-60 years old? She was the oldest kid and got the privilege of sleeping alone downstairs! The house was probably 35 years old when she was living in it. She always tried to fall asleep before her father would leave the basement and go upstairs for bed. If she didn't fall asleep she didn't feel safe. When she fell asleep she was fine and didn't wake up. But if she didn't fall asleep she always had paranormal exp. such as the bed shaking randomly. (Not an earthquake she lived in IL). Also she would hear scratching and walking of footsteps outside of the old thin door. She did some research and found out that they had a couple of open casket funerals in the house and around 20 steps away (Literally) a full on size graveyard.

Lmfao.. Not really ghost story but..

Every house i've lived in, someone has been murdered in it.. D:

+About a year ago, when I had to walk my dog in the morning, you would see this little girl in a pink dress ride a bike, and you could hear the bell ring and her laughing.. O__o

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

haha jk

I was about 5 or 6 when this happened and I was just chillin in my bed and had just woken up and it was the middle of the night. As usual for anyone I could see a bit since I had been awake a few minutes. I was just laying there and looking at my door since it's basically what you see if you're looking straight, and then there was just an all black figure slowly walking towards me. It was in the shape of an adult male and It was completely black as in I couldn't see through it at all while I could still see everything else perfectly. The figure walked up to me and covered my face with his hand and then everything was completely black since my face was covered. Then the figure removed his hand and quickly left the room closing the door behind him. And just a little extra info is that my parents never closed my door at night.

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

haha jk

I was about 5 or 6 when this happened and I was just chillin in my bed and had just woken up and it was the middle of the night. As usual for anyone I could see a bit since I had been awake a few minutes. I was just laying there and looking at my door since it's basically what you see if you're looking straight' date=' and then there was just an all black figure slowly walking towards me. It was in the shape of an adult male and It was completely black as in I couldn't see through it at all while I could still see everything else perfectly. The figure walked up to me and covered my face with his hand and then everything was completely black since my face was covered. Then the figure removed his hand and quickly left the room closing the door behind him. And just a little extra info is that my parents never closed my door at night.[/quote']

Meh, I've sort of experienced something like that.

When I lived in VA, me my two sisters shared a room. Well ofc, I woke up in the middle of the night. My door had been wide open, and you look forward. You see this girl, in front of my door dressed in a white gown.. Well, she walks up to me, and whispered something in my ear, and then walked over to my sisters bed, standing at the edge of it as if she was gonna do something.. About 5 seconds later, my sister wakes up screaming, just like you would if you wake up from a nightmare. She looks at me and smiles.. then just disappeared.

Meh, I've sort of experienced something like that.

When I lived in VA, me my two sisters shared a room. Well ofc, I woke up in the middle of the night. My door had been wide open, and you look forward. You see this girl, in front of my door dressed in a white gown.. Well, she walks up to me, and whispered something in my ear, and then walked over to my sisters bed, standing at the edge of it as if she was gonna do something.. About 5 seconds later, my sister wakes up screaming, just like you would if you wake up from a nightmare. She looks at me and smiles.. then just disappeared.

My friend had said she woke up one night and there was a little girl standing at her door. At first she thought it was just her little sister so she whispered her name and there was no reply. She asked what she was doing and the girl just started walking towards her step by step and my friend just blinked and she was gone.

Let me just say that I am extremely skeptic about life after death and even though I personally have had an 'experience', I still find this kind of stuff hard to believe.

When I was about 13, we had just moved into a new (to us) house that was over 100 years old. I was around 13 and my dad was out of town. Being a pussy, i didn't want to sleep in my room alone. So I slept in my bed with my mom that first night in the house. Her room has two walk in closets. Both have doors that shut and close with a door knob. During the middle of the night, the door to he left of her bed started opening and slamming with force..over and over again. It must have gone on for 10+ minutes.

A) We live in the prairies, there are no earthquakes and shit.

B) There were no gusts of wind.

C) The doors were opening and closing. Pretty much physically impossible unless someone was opening the door handle.

I asked me mom if she was awake and she was. We just laid in bed and watched it happen. To this day, I still think it may have been a dream and have to ask my mom if it really happened. I guess it did. Other weird shit has happened in the house but nothing as noteworthy as that.