Sign in to follow this  
Baatar

Hey guys I don't know if you guys had heard about this Yet.

There is a cracked a starcraft2 beta client. It only plays demo's unless you can get a key for it. Here enjoy

and I will try and find crack beta keys soon.

Here's 3 links that will contain everything you will ever need for playing cracked SC2.

Contains all of the info, latest AI maps, AI cracks, developments and info for IRCs to find out what the devs are up to. One of the groups (Lazytown/Darkblizz) is working on a B.Net emulator I think.

don't post cracks or other illegal content. until someone tells me that this these aren't illegal, don't post illegal content! it's against the forum rules!

The infraction hammer should be coming down! But eh, who wants to play SC2 single player?

don't post cracks or other illegal content. until someone tells me that this these aren't illegal, don't post illegal content! it's against the forum rules!

Technically it's not a crack OR illegal content, What he posted (I think I know what he posted) is FULLY LEGAL! You just will not be able to play ONLINE without a valid account, having the client is fine, there is NO: cd key Gen's, cracked exes, cracked other files, everything there is just an edited AI file (to make it more difficult) and an exe to launch a map (the maps are custom edited just like you can do in SC1, so nothing special there)

Only part that could be questionable is the launcher of the maps, but if you do get a valid account then you don't need to delete ANYTHING to be able to play online. Tell me another "crack" that you can play online without having to reinstall the game / replace cracked files...?

O and on a completely separate note, if anyone uses the Genesis Chat-bot for SC1, they have an update for it on Darkblizz.org

"Genesis V1.9.5 - A Battle.net Chat Bot"