Sign in to follow this  
Vendetta

1vs 100

its a gay game where pissy wardens choose CT's they dont like to die. its chosen on favoritism and shud be modified

Thats not true at all. 80% of the time they do a trivia to allow the T's to pick the CT to participate

Don't forget spin the bottle.

my post was a honest suggestion since all i see is bitching anything JB related. simpler games are needed. not everything needs to be considered a troll post on the Internet.

If you don't like it, either A. Don't play CT, or B. Be the warden and don't play the game. It's a perfectly fine game imo.

Variation on spin the bottle:

Put a small amount of T's around roulette, person the ball lands on gets the reward, be it what ever it is.... :D

plus 1v100 is awesome, just try to be one of the last CT's to go, and try to figure out what t's have already been hit, and your good, I once got 3 kills from it (this was a major fluke, but it make me look cool) plus it makes the round go faster.

why don't you guys play other elementary games like duck duck goose or truth or dare?

I tried duck duck goose one time :( it didn't work. The whole being able to run through people messes up getting around the circle first and stuff. And everyone runs the same speed anyways. lol.

Oh, and I like your truth or dare suggestion :)

This thread is made because of me.

Vendetta constantly freekills and nothing happens to him. He simply says that terrorists weren't following orders, or was detouring and delaying even though he didn't give them a grace period of five seconds. I have no admin powers, so I did the next best thing possible: give permission to terrorists to kill them. 1 versus 100 is not a game listed in the rules of jail break, therefore I can allow terrorists to play the game under my rules if I am warden. I simply felt that Vendetta deserved punishment for freekilling, so I had him be the first CT to participate in 1 versus 100. I usually ask a question, and let the terrorist choose which CT they would like to participate. I thought it about it at first because I was almost positive the terrorists would pick Vendetta, since he has been freekilling them. However, I was tired of his shit and skipped that part.

If admins feel that I did an illegal move, feel free to ban/restrict me.

The rest of the round went with CTs dying because I did surprise trivia where the the prize was pick three Cts to die afterwards.

This thread is made because of me.

Vendetta constantly freekills and nothing happens to him. He simply says that terrorists weren't following orders, or was detouring and delaying even though he didn't give them a grace period of five seconds. I have no admin powers, so I did the next best thing possible: give permission to terrorists to kill them. 1 versus 100 is not a game listed in the rules of jail break, therefore I can allow terrorists to play the game under my rules if I am warden. I simply felt that Vendetta deserved punishment for freekilling, so I had him be the first CT to participate in 1 versus 100. I usually ask a question, and let the terrorist choose which CT they would like to participate. I thought it about it at first because I was almost positive the terrorists would pick Vendetta, since he has been freekilling them. However, I was tired of his shit and skipped that part.

If admins feel that I did an illegal move, feel free to ban/restrict me.

The rest of the round went with CTs dying because I did surprise trivia where the the prize was pick three Cts to die afterwards.

Yes! Bout time some1 makes a post about this. Vendetta, all he does is freekill. When I first joined sG, Vendetta played JB alot, and I don't think he does that much. Anyway, everyone would hate Vendetta cause all he would do is freekill. Vendetta, you need to learn the rules.

i dont freekill u guys need bigger eyes u let so much shit pass on which i see and get hated for it. and ernie nice blue text hurts the eyes

if i freekilled so much why hasnt any admin slayed me and when i do freekill on accident i slay myself