Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

In a cardboard box

The best boxes were the ones that fridges and appliances came in because you could build forts out of that shit.

ohh yeahh they huge

Hell yeah. Blanket and box forts FTW

Back in like 7th grade, I don't why I did this, but I went down to the store and bought like $40 worth of fucking dart guns. I think it might've been for a movie or something. But anyway, I guess we said fuck that and got this idea to have a dart gun war at my friends house. We walked back to his house with bags of plastic guns and shit sticking out while looking completely fucking retarded. So when we got there we divided ourselves into two teams. The kitchen island thing divided the room into two sides for each team. We built our own bases out of couches, tables, shit ton of blankets, etc. By the time we were done, it was dark outside. Said fuck it, played in the dark, couldn't hardly see shit.

tl;dr - Epic dart gun war was epic. o_o

We even had my friends camera with night vision on and cheated with that a couple time lulz.

o_o

God I kinda miss middle school.

My cat sleeps in my volcano box. He likes it more than his nice cat condo, cat bed, couch, chairs, or any other thing meant to be sat on.

You guys make smoker forts at all? I made a bunch in college =)

Hot box that shit.

My cat sleeps in my volcano box. He likes it more than his nice cat condo, cat bed, couch, chairs, or any other thing meant to be sat on.

You guys make smoker forts at all? I made a bunch in college =)

Hot box that shit.

Awwww Yeah. That shit is SO fun.