Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Clickerson

Honest opinions only, what keyboard would you recommend?

[troll picture]

gaiz dont turn into one of those

I'm actually the one getting flamed... I've been very respectful most of the time. Here's an idea: you want to start a shit war with me? Open a thread in the Spam section, and I may entertain the idea. Until then, not gonna happen.

I'm actually the one getting flamed... I've been very respectful most of the time. Here's an idea: you want to start a shit war with me? Open a thread in the Spam section, and I may entertain the idea. Until then, not gonna happen.

How are we flaming you ? We're stating a fact about you .

And if I was flaming you you would know .

How are we flaming you ? We're stating a fact about you .

And if I was flaming you you would know .

be careful, equalibrium. trolls are fueled by anger

Keyboard: G110

Mouse: Logitech Revolution MX

Good enough for me. I've owned Razer and I have a personal distaste (other than the Mamba and a few other exceptions), so for my mouse+keyboard, I go with Logitech. ;D

anyways, im interested in looking for a new keyboard (my mouse is fine, its a optical dell mouse black/silver buttons).. any ideas on what i should get? no digital screens or anything fancy though. id like something thats backlit, looks good, and works good.. im probably asking too little, but i dont want to spend over $40 for a keyboard

i have no idea which brands are good tho..

Guest Mr Clickerson

Maybe if you weren't wrong 100% of the time...

Could always get one of those projection keyboards ones that project a keyboard on a hard surface and you type as if your using a keyboard.

It's being crowned as the future of keyboards along with it is their trying to compact it into the same pen station so it becomes 1 side monitor projection 1 side keyboard projection. All your data will be stored or backed up on to your watch. It uses a new fangled security encryption so nobody can touch your data in your pen especially if you lose it. Strangely enough it runs on Bluetooth lulz @ security

P.S GL Typing on your lap.