Sign in to follow this  
Guest Parrot

Phoenix here with an apology

Why should fatboy be punished more by Phoenix's fuckup?

And the reason Phoenix has a perma ban is because he pissed off someone much more higher up and likeable.

What he did was worse than what Phoenix did. He gave out full information and used it, whereas Phoenix posted 3 pictures.

Why should fatboy be punished more by Phoenix's fuckup?

And the reason Phoenix has a perma ban is because he pissed off someone much more higher up and likeable.

fatb0y should be punished for having posted someone's personal information all over the forum (name, phone number, parents' names, address, etc), not simply a few pictures on 4chan. He's way more deserving of a permaban than phoenix ever was.

So Phoenix goes into Chaos' Facebook, takes pictures, and posts them on the board of the self-proclaimed "internet hate machine," and fatb0y posts a White Pages listing, and you think he should be the one to get a permaban?

So Phoenix goes into Chaos' Facebook, takes pictures, and posts them on the board of the self-proclaimed "internet hate machine," and fatb0y posts a White Pages listing, and you think he should be the one to get a permaban?

Those pictures were on her myspace, not facebook. She did not have her address listed on her myspace. She's also posted a good amount of them on the forums. An address and phone number can be much more detrimental than a simple picture, unless you live in close proximity to affiliates of the "INTARNET HAET MACHIEN."

Phoenix did not violate PIP, fatb0y did. Don't be so thick. I know you love fatb0y and all, but get over it.

Guest Mr Clickerson
I wonder if zeus carries around an external harddrive wherever he goes full of chat logs and a full log of the forums from the past 2 years so when someone tries to prove him wrong he can plug that shit in anywhere and bring up old conversations nobody cares about.

I wouldn't need to if there weren't so many two faced assholes around here. >.>

As for nobody caring- obviously they do if they care enough to stir the shit pot to begin with. The only reason "people don't care" is because it proves their shit wrong or shows a contradicting opinion. Q_Q

Guest Mr Clickerson
There was more than just pics in that 4chan thread...

Yes... But they also weren't posted by Phoenix.

Yes... But they also weren't posted by Phoenix.

The only proof we had is that Phoenix posted in that thread, unless other people own up he should have a perm imo.

The only proof we had is that Phoenix posted in that thread, unless other people own up he should have a perm imo.

Like I said: Guilty until proven innocent. It's fucking retarded. He owned up to what his part is, some pictures. You can't automatically find him guilty for everything else when it's obvious other people had a hand in it. Plus, you have no proof the other stuff was him. Just as you have no proof who else had their hand in it, but nobody here is stupid enough to think that it was just Phoenix.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

No one else will own up, but things may change very soon :)

So if Hitler came back and was like "Sorry Jews" we should forgive him and move on? I can pretend to give a shit too when I want something

Agreed. There will be consequences whenever you've done something unacceptable. Just don't dwell on the mistake you've made, and move on.

Guest Sixtrock

My computer keep on hanging and then restart when I open any games. I scan it with mcafee anti virus, and my computer has no virus, scan it with superantispyware and no threats found. I also used kaspersky rescue disk, and nothings found. I format my computer and install a games, and it hangs again. By the way, I think the games is not the problem, it is on my computer but I don't know why its hanging and restarting now. Help me pls. THnx, Happy new year to all. stress reduction overcome shyness the power of your subconscious mind daily motivation improve concentration parenting tips how to stop procrastinating