Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Bad things in JB I've noticed recently

admins decided they're above the rules. Renji thinks its okay to tell the T's their special suprise during special suprise trivia, and thinks he's above everyone else in the server because he has higher admin. What a fucking waste of time.

admins decided they're above the rules. Renji thinks its okay to tell the T's their special suprise during special suprise trivia, and thinks he's above everyone else in the server because he has higher admin. What a fucking waste of time.

I figured youd take this to the forums. Ill tell you the exact same thing I said in game.

You complain to Oracion about "not doing his job," but the key words there are "his job." As much as you think you are staff, you are not. I would love to see in the rules where it says that CT's cant mention anything about the special trivia, and then when you dont find that, show me where its grounds for a 10 round restrict. And after you dont find that, you can just go ahead and make a rule up like you always do. 80% of the shit you complained about in the OP isnt in the rules anyway.

You want to complain about how I play as a CT, that's one thing, but my admin has nothing to do with it. The funny part is the hypocrisy of it all. Arent you the one who REFUSED to slay yourself after freekilling 13 people and camping a vent, and then had your admin taken away for a week for the exact event? Interesting. You must be the ONLY good admin here I guess. And If it's such a waste of time? Why complain to Oracion about it for 20 minutes, then complain in game for 20 minutes, and then make a post about it, even though EVERYONE has told you that youre in the wrong.

This is all only after you came in the server and switched yourself to CT and unmuted yourself, both of which are ruled against in the JB admin guideline post which you obviously havent even bothered to read, because even after being told by 5 admins you still cried: "BUT I BOUGHT ADMIN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE CT IF I WANT." The whole point is that it throws off the balance of the teams, which you seem to be so concerned with keeping order of.

so much fail renji, your post is so much fail.

If I want to play as a CT, and I buy admin, I can play as a ct, or whats the point of buying admin? So I can "patrol" the servers and not have any fun? I'm paying to work on our servers? How the fuck is that even legit. I also don't unmute myself and say anything, I normally unmute myself to tell people to knock off doing shit.

If I want to play as a CT, and I buy admin, I can play as a ct, or whats the point of buying admin? So I can "patrol" the servers and not have any fun? I'm paying to work on our servers? How the fuck is that even legit. I also don't unmute myself and say anything, I normally unmute myself to tell people to knock off doing shit.

Yes, that's exactly why you should be be buying admin. That's what the guidelines are for. If you want a server that allows you free reign to do whatever youd like with your admin, then I suggest finding one that doesnt belong to sG. We have rules and guidelines for a reason, most of which are to prevent idiots from doing the same shit that you do on a daily basis, and then still refuse to admit that youre wrong even after a 5 page complaint in the CD full of people including staff telling you that you are.

So I can't be a CT when I feel like it cos it's 'admin abuse'. That's just bad. Admin abuse to me is refusing to ban a mass freekiller, or a hacker, how about slaying people for no reason or muting CT's without a just cause. I may be hated on, but when I'm there when there are 44 people, it goes down to 40 people, most of the time it's because I've had to restrict dumbass CT's.

If I have to pay for admin to ONLY help the server, then whats the point of that? If it wasn't for the admins paying for the servers, we WOULDN'T have any servers. That's why we should be allowed to become CT's and T's in a fair way. By a fair way, I mean don't suddenly change yourself to a CT in the middle of a round. Wait til the round ends and then change, and I did. It seems like we can't have any fun with our admin, instead we have to be people who patrol the servers, just very much so fail.

If I want to play as a CT, and I buy admin, I can play as a ct, or whats the point of buying admin? So I can "patrol" the servers and not have any fun?

I'm joining this a bit late, but maybe my perspective can help a tiny bit.

I did not buy admin because I wanted to play as CT whenever I felt like it.

I bought admin because I was being freekilled by people who either didn't know the rules or who were killing just for fun.

I bought admin because I have a sense of right and wrong, and feel very strongly when wrong is being done.

With that said, I hope both my paying and my service in administering gives some, I say again, some leeway when I wish to play as CT, even if that unbalances the team ... but I cause an imbalance so infrequently that's not really an issue.

--I may post again regarding your original post, because I do believe it has merit and deserves a response.

With this in mind, here are things you should NOT do with your admin.

- Use teamswitch to give yourself CT when there is not a valid open spot you can manually switch to with the team selection menu.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27109

I'll just leave this here

I usually don't like making meaningless posts, but I must say, Oración makes me a little hot in that thread.

I usually don't like making meaningless posts, but I must say, Oración makes me a little hot in that thread.

It was a post that needed to be made simply because people buy admin and think they can just start switching people, spawning weapons, unmuting themselves to talk over the warden and slapping people who dont want to be slapped.

It was a post that needed to be made simply because people buy admin and think they can just start switching people, spawning weapons, unmuting themselves to talk over the warden and slapping people who dont want to be slapped.

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear. The "meaningless" post I was trying to refer to was my own, that simply said how much I enjoyed the thread you linked to by Oración.

I probably enjoyed it because I agree 100% with it. :)

I'm sorry, I wasn't very clear. The "meaningless" post I was trying to refer to was my own, that simply said how much I enjoyed the thread you linked to by Oración.

I probably enjoyed it because I agree 100% with it. :)

So im assuming you meant you were "hot" in a good way

So I can't be a CT when I feel like it cos it's 'admin abuse'. That's just bad. Admin abuse to me is refusing to ban a mass freekiller, or a hacker, how about slaying people for no reason or muting CT's without a just cause. I may be hated on, but when I'm there when there are 44 people, it goes down to 40 people, most of the time it's because I've had to restrict dumbass CT's.

If I have to pay for admin to ONLY help the server, then whats the point of that? If it wasn't for the admins paying for the servers, we WOULDN'T have any servers. That's why we should be allowed to become CT's and T's in a fair way. By a fair way, I mean don't suddenly change yourself to a CT in the middle of a round. Wait til the round ends and then change, and I did. It seems like we can't have any fun with our admin, instead we have to be people who patrol the servers, just very much so fail.

necro yes i know

but i lol'd so hard at this. he is the most contradictive person i have ever met.