Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAlwaysFail

[Denied]iAlwaysFail Application Form to Join sG

This is where you sit. 1 other person other then my self can vote on you. That is Howard. if We both vote yes. it still isn't enough to pass.

By the way. I Abstain.

1/6

Y: Oracion,Blaze

A: Long,Church

N: Mitch

App Denied

Whoa, you need 6 yes's when there is 6 staff that vote? a bit unfair.

Whoa' date=' you need 6 yes's when there is 6 staff that vote? a bit unfair.[/quote']

This under review. even if it wasn't 6 its not going to be 2 or 3.. and if Howard and Klark where to vote yes. its still only 3 votes. oh and Klark..lul. forgot about him.

so there is 7 staff who can atm.

Edit - Blaze,Howard,Mitch,Oracion,Klark,Longcat,Myself. Coinstar has not voted on an app.. in well .. ever? Jason. VERY VERY VERY Rarely Votes on Apps. Clay and Yiyas I don't think have nor want to vote on apps. this leaving us with just Howard and Klark to vote. if they both vote yes. its still just 3/6 and as this app was in wile we had a lot of ADV in staff. He would still have to get 6. and as 3=/=6 its denied

I am not sure whats going on with him, or why he is so disliked.

But I think it is unfair that staff is able to just stay abstained. If it comes down to something like this, then the abstaining staff should be made to vote one way or another. >.>

But I think it is unfair that staff is able to just stay abstained. If it comes down to something like this, then the abstaining staff should be made to vote one way or another. >.>

Yea I agree. But apparently they don't like him because of how he admins. I think the guy's real cool but everyone ignores the his personality and just looks at how he admins.

I Abstained cuz I don't know him nor have I played with him. and figured it would be unfair to vote no for that. and as I don't know him nor have I played with him I wouldn't vote yes.

but as you feel staff SHOULD vote no or yes.. I go with no then. on account of -6/15 votes from the community.

0/6

Y: Oracion,Blaze

A: Long

N: Mitch,Chruch