Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iAlwaysFail

[Denied]iAlwaysFail Application Form to Join sG

how good of an admin you are usually directly relates to your character.

Well I usually always do votes for special days to make it more the game more fun for everyone. Some just hate/dislike me because I either do it too much, I always put diff colour models, slay/restrict them for being a nob and not knowing the Motd lol

But I suppose you could say that, but something I just fuck up the commands but getting used to it now :)

how good of an admin you are usually directly relates to your character.

Not Necessarily. Everyone makes mistakes, especially on a server such as jailbreak with constant rule changes. Its one thing to mess up, its another to mess up and admit youre wrong.

Because i accidently froze everyone for one second and gave 1000 hp for warday when the vote was "Warday nr +HP?" >.> :L

Oh and can u show me where it says warden has to like accept or something for a warday to happen? I cant find it....Lol

Peace <3

"?" haha thanks amber, got it right this time :P lol

I put the question mark there cause it should have been obvious that I was voting yes.

Because i accidently froze everyone for one second and gave 1000 hp for warday when the vote was "Warday nr +HP?" >.> :L

Oh and can u show me where it says warden has to like accept or something for a warday to happen? I cant find it....Lol

Peace <3

Well, First off- You didnt say youd be giving people 1000HP. Thats like 1700CTs vs 23 Terrorists- Please show me how that can be a valid order?

Number 2) http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/27150-Admins-over-Wardens

The problem with doing a vote for war, is that it's not a command by the warden: It's by the admin. Admins shouldn't be making votes to do a war as they see fit; commands are to be decided by the warden of the round. As I remember, it's limited to twice a map, and the warden can call it as he wishes so long as it's explained clearly. Not sure why that's changed recently.

Besides the fact that if vote = next round guarantee if 60%+, I can only imagine the issues that'd cause. Would you like it if admins did votes to alter the round every round of the game? I wouldn't. That's why you shouldn't be doing it now as is to decide what happens, when that's the Warden's job to begin with.

WarDay + HP is far from being "Clearly" explained, and you were a terrorist throwing up the vote anyway. And its not even the fact that you did it that I changed my vote, it was your attitude after the fact. If my issue was with your admin actions, it would have been in the complaint department, not the recruitment section.

Well, First off- You didnt say youd be giving people 1000HP. Thats like 1700CTs vs 23 Terrorists- Please show me how that can be a valid order?

Number 2) http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php/27150-Admins-over-Wardens

WarDay + HP is far from being "Clearly" explained, and you were a terrorist throwing up the vote anyway. And its not even the fact that you did it that I changed my vote, it was your attitude after the fact. If my issue was with your admin actions, it would have been in the complaint department, not the recruitment section.

What u mean by "1700 CTs vs 23 T?" lol well im always on the server whenever i put up a vote saying +hp nearly everyone that plays regularly knows its going to be from 100-1000HP i dont give more than 1000hp apart from Rambo days

Ok i guess on my other votes ill make it clearer. But that rule isnt the motd tho? from what I know if its not on the motd its a loophole and they will change the motd for like new rules etc if u get me. But i can still do the vote and if its 60%+ it can be done...?

What u mean by "1700 CTs vs 23 T?" lol well im always on the server whenever i put up a vote saying +hp nearly everyone that plays regularly knows its going to be from 100-1000HP i dont give more than 1000hp apart from Rambo days

Ok i guess on my other votes ill make it clearer. But that rule isnt the motd tho? from what I know if its not on the motd its a loophole and they will change the motd for like new rules etc if u get me. But i can still do the vote and if its 60%+ it can be done...?

If you have 17 CTs with 1000hp, thats like 17000 Cts vs 23 terrorists in terms of health. If you dont see the fallacy in that then I dont know what to tell you. However, This is not the time nor place to be discussing this, if you want to take this to PMs then be my guest.

JJay' date=' why are you even posting in here? Plus it's just spam. I get what Renji is saying as well, and during warday +hp isn't it normally all players get hp and not just cts?[/quote']

Yup.

As long as AlwaysFail can grasp how things are run around here, and can lay off the abusing for the next couple of days, I might change my vote.

But the T's had about 700hp or 800 i think because of the numbers and there was less than 17 cts...But ok i get you now lets stop lol.

<3 peace, see you round XD

I didnt just give CTs more health I gave Ts more health aswell....

But the T's had about 700hp or 800 i think because of the numbers and there was less than 17 cts...But ok i get you now lets stop lol.

<3 peace, see you round XD

I didnt just give CTs more health I gave Ts more health aswell....

All T's had only 100HP

All T's had only 100HP

No dude they didnt, why fuck would I do that? lol and i think i either had an incorrect command and thought they had like 700hp or i was still about to give it. But Lets stop now like i said.

Amber :)