Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

C ya,

Guest cc90z
Well, maybe he shouldn't make himself look like a idiot by parading his Nazi shit everywhere. He knows that it's antagonistic and he does it anyways. Why? Well, CC90 wants the attention, and he enjoys the drama. Why have all these problems revolved around him Venom? Although I have no problem with CC90, I do acknowledge that he antagonizes everyone. In fact, he told me to do something the other day. He pissed me off so I told him to go fuck himself.

IMO, if people harass or piss off CC90 it's his own fault. I refrain back to my point a long time ago about this not being a forum about politics and how it is a CS:S forum and it's no place to air out your highly offensive beliefs. Whether he likes it or not, many people hate Nazis. Many peoples' family and friends were killed or mutilated by the war they started and it's a very upsetting issue for some. CC90, as well informed as he is, still can't grip the reality of war because of the level of his maturity. I know some of the horrific things that come out of war. I know it's nothing like some people make it out to be.

CC90, to finally address your concerns, I usually don't care when you report someone or tell me to kick someone out of the clan. Why? Well I know how you ferment shit and always add fuel to a fire. If you want me to actually take you seriously then you should start acting like an adult and start understanding that I will judge you based on your maturity and credibility. As far as I'm concerned, you can act however the hell you want. Just don't bother other members, and don't encourage people to leave the clan. Whether he started it or not, why can't you finally take the high road FOR ONCE, and stop firing back? You always tell everyone else to stop, take your own advice. Grow up and stop listening when people say stupid shit to you. If you can't stop yourself from retaliating, then I won't help you.

I'll just say right now though, you keep bashing my maturity, but fail to realize the level of yours.

Be back in ~2 hours.

CC90, grow up. I don't care about your pathetic comebacks. You're just all mad because I shut you down. You still think your immune to all that crap. Why is your admin gone? Hmmm.... If you think we are gonna tolerate you or Secure getting people to leave the clan, you are very wrong. You told me the other day you were tired of UV, well did you ever think maybe some in UV are tired of you. Mind your own fuckin business like you were doing before. TRUST ME AND BELIEVE ME THIS TIME WHEN I SAY, IF I WANT YOU GONE, YOU WILL GO. That is your warning.

Testing me this time is a very bad idea.

Guest cc90z
CC90, grow up. I don't care about your pathetic comebacks. You're just all mad because I shut you down. You still think your immune to all that crap. Why is your admin gone? Hmmm.... If you think we are gonna tolerate you or Secure getting people to leave the clan, you are very wrong. You told me the other day you were tired of UV, well did you ever think maybe some in UV are tired of you. Mind your own fuckin business like you were doing before. TRUST ME AND BELIEVE ME THIS TIME WHEN I SAY, IF I WANT YOU GONE, YOU WILL GO. That is your warning.

Oh man... hahaha, were gonna have a talk on vent about this.

Howard Dean and I are now gone?! Oh man.

Oh well, I love cc90, he's the shit when it comes to debates.

I just dont like it when he debates with me :blink: OMFG HOWARD SAY IT ISNT TRUE OMFGG.... YOU WERE LIKE THE ONE WHO MADE ME JOIN UV... OMFG

why do all the cool members leave? omfgggg...

( kelso and howard )

why? tell me why

TRUST ME AND BELIEVE ME THIS TIME WHEN I SAY, IF I WANT YOU GONE, YOU WILL GO. That is your warning.

Equal JCS power, right?

Guest cc90z
hey cc, why are you all of a sudden being more active in forums because when you are active a lot, problems start. sorry but that is what happens

Always been active, And no, its not because of me. Its because certain members such as howard and weed like to stir problems.

Always been active, And no, its not because of me. Its because certain members such as howard and weed like to stir problems.

dont bring me up. i havnt said anything to you in this thread, i kept our flames in the flame topic, which is deleted and i no longer talk to you. so dont "stir things up"

Guest cc90z

I mention your name because your the cause of many flame wars here since the day you joined. How was saying your name stiring things up, inless your immature enough to try starting a flame war in this thread. good luck. Just dont reply.

Nah I agree with cc90 on this one, people start shit with him. He usually doesn't provoke it, if ever, people just decide to bother him on his beliefs, and he gives them what they want.

cc90 you say i start shit on vent , please show proof, you are making false acusations that are bs. Saying i start shit with you on forums also show me it please. i want to see them you cant even let me go in peace that really nags me, just shows how immature you are and im dropping it from there.

Guest cc90z
cc90 you say i start shit on vent , please show proof, you are making false acusations that are bs. Saying i start shit with you on forums also show me it please. i want to see them you cant even let me go in peace that really nags me, just shows how immature you are and im dropping it from there.

Dont need proof, its vent. You come in, swear at me and secure. You are a very immature person and need to grow up. About the topic where you just popped in and flamed me, look in the trashed section, topic weed made.

Guest Secure

Howard Dean: lol

Howard Dean: your so gay

=(UV)=卐█▓▒Secure▒▓█卍: your a fucking fag

Howard Dean: says the one

Howard Dean: who sucks cc90 cocks

Howard Dean: and adores him

=(UV)=卐█▓▒Secure▒▓█卍: rofl

=(UV)=卐█▓▒Secure▒▓█卍: your gay

=(UV)=卐█▓▒Secure▒▓█卍: lol

this was said randomly to me.

=(UV)=Ã¥ÂÂ█▓▒Secureâ–’â–“â–ˆåÂÂ: HAHAHAHHA good riddance you little faggot