Sign in to follow this  
WxBlaze

MMorpg

The PvP system in Requiem - Momento Mori is pretty interesting ... rest of the game is a little dull imo tho little too wallet leech based with some self proclaimed great graphics that aren't really all that..

I am absolutely in love with the MMORPG Guild Wars. I've been playing for 3 1/2 years now and even though I am much less active I still take time once a week to get on and check for updates.

I've also tried Lord of the Rings: Online (LOTRO) which is very, very fun if you are a big fan of the movies which I am.

Risk your life, BY FAR, had the best PVP.. I've played a lot of mmo's including WoW for 4 years.

I played WoW and got bored with it REALLY quick. Diablo was my thing for a while.

MMOs generally grind on me when I reach the point where I can do nothing fun without doing boring things for a while.

Age of Conan most skillfull pvp out there actually have to be able to move and attack not just attack and auto attack. SKILL PVP FTW

That game is so terribad. Look up "RYL" pvp videos, it's the same thing that you're describing but much much MUCH better.

Here's an example:

In case you're wondering how that guys taking like no damage.. It's because he's level 95 (to get to 95 requires MAD asian grinding skills, that game was seriously hardcore). The people he's attacking judging by the damage he's doing are anywhere from 10-30 levels under him. Plus fame comes into play, fame was pvp ranks, the higher your rank the more damage you do.