Sign in to follow this  
MangoJuice

!radio

Hey guys, uhh first of all im not sure if im posting this in the right place. but uhm could you guys implement a !radio plugin :] cause its really good to have it in like bhop i know its sorta a little too much just for one server. Although i can have my own music on itunes and such. its just a thought :] thanks :D

Lol, 2nd topic. It will come soon, don't worry.

oh haha thanks :] and btw. im just wondering about all those foreign people coming in the bhop server and like mocking/spamming the mic. the thing is. im in the server a lot so i go through tons of these but. hardly any admins go on it, so i was just wondering if there could be something where like auto mutes??? or what.

Guest formerlyaeth

I'd start up UndeadFM again if I had the money. If we put the server on one of our server boxes though, that'd be cool. I'd be willing to handle the forum/setting up DJs/helping people.

I'd start up UndeadFM again if I had the money. If we put the server on one of our server boxes though, that'd be cool. I'd be willing to handle the forum/setting up DJs/helping people.

We had it installed on our dedicated box before. Crothers started it. Someone reset the box. No one ever started it back up.

I'd be willing to help as well but no one would want to listen to my trash. D:

I'm hoping to get Hyper's plan in to action. He wanted to make a huge folder full of his electro house (awesome fragging music) and make it stream. So, I figured out a way we could do it very easily (with a bit of terminal work and general know-how) and I might be working on getting this running this weekend. :D

I'm hoping to get Hyper's plan in to action. He wanted to make a huge folder full of his electro house (awesome fragging music) and make it stream. So, I figured out a way we could do it very easily (with a bit of terminal work and general know-how) and I might be working on getting this running this weekend. :D

lol i love bhopping to electro house. it feels soo good LOL. Makes you feel like your bhopping so intensely (if thats a word) Anywho. i was listening to it today on the bhop server :]

Guest formerlyaeth

yeah id love to DJ again

Guest fire.exe

The radio like freezes my CSS (I can still hit start to get out) for a good minute when I do !radio... so I dont bother using it.. :(

Sign in to follow this