Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Mastermind's Info

First one to find this man's SSN gets a free plate of chocolate chip cookies that I bake personally and send to them.

SSN? I would if i didnt already almost get caught with CC/SSN shit.

I have lifelock na na na na boo boo

and junzou thats why your respectable, SSN do fuck up ppls life, i keep getting a letter that some lawyer in miami owes me 285$ and they have my ssm, I also got a invoice from DHL for some package i never sent..so i got skurred and got lifelock

what does fatboy mean by this?

V[aster]V[ind;341729']I have lifelock na na na na boo boo

and junzou thats why your respectable, SSN do fuck up ppls life, i keep getting a letter that some lawyer in miami owes me 285$ and they have my ssm, I also got a invoice from DHL for some package i never sent..so i got skurred and got lifelock

what does fatboy mean by this?

fatb0y means he thinks you're stupid for giving me permission to post your info. I'm not an asshole, but other people will abuse that shit.

Guest Mr Clickerson

Yeah, what's the difference between giving Longcat permission to find your info and post it vs Junzou? Both ways your info is going to be out for everyone to see and abuse to their liking.

Well, you could get strippers and pizzas sent to your house like they sent to P2? Lol.

Im pretty sure P2 did that for himself. Then when he was done with the Pizza, he went and got more subway

This interests me. Find out my info if you wish. PM/xfire/steam msg it to me. Will give permission if its right.

aren't you living in like costa rica or something like that? lol.

Junzou, I found his city. lol. Are your six possibles in different cities? I kinda quit cause people were right - we can't post, no reason. :(

Junzou, I found his city. lol. Are your six possibles in different cities? I kinda quit cause people were right - we can't post, no reason. :(

All one city.

Yes. This is why it interests me.

If you want to post it. go for it. If you find a USA address. PM it to me first.

junzou, danget you got further than me. I shoulda kept going >.<

cheese, i suppose we could... if your info points towards your costa rican info not you're old hometown... (which i believe i know where your from if i remember..)..

What did you use to search for addresses Junz?

Can't say. It's a database, so someone could make the argument that by linking to a database with addresses, I am providing a link to THEIR personal information, and it would be a PIP violation.