Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Pool

L4-L5 Privileges

Guest Waffle

Where's the neither of them option?

Do not think this is a good idea. I think they handle it fine now.

Why dont you just ask/apply to be staff if you want this option?

lots of the L4-L5 are on later at night due to timezones or other shit ( with me its insomnia) and after todays spam attack removal of some of theses threads would make the staffs life easier

Guest Waffle

Obviously no one is actually paying attention to the one factor that counts the most, abuse.

Guest Waffle

Actually I would be if I had stayed with the clan.

thats y i said L4-L5 because most of these people have a brain.. wait are u even L4 or L5 if not GTFO

In some cases I beg to differ. All that means is they have been here longer. Doesn't mean they deserve things like that.

Only staff should because if you give it to l4 or l5 that will give them the access to bann anybody they want to instead of just the spammers. So not a good idea.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuse the repooooooooooort buttooooooooooooooon its riiiiiiiiiiight up here Thiiiiiiis waaaaaay ^^^^^^^^^^

Srsly though. Use the report button when you think somebody is breaking a forum rule.

In some cases I beg to differ. All that means is they have been here longer. Doesn't mean they deserve things like that.

this

me and mario have the same forum join date

but I'm too immature to be trusted with deleting posts

and if we could delete posts shippo would have never been exposed

Lol, if only. We should make this open on clan day 2010 or something. All level 4s and 5s can delete this "spam" you are talking of. And watch the forums crash and burn. Then take it all away the next and day and act as nothing happened. Epic day would be epic.

Sign in to follow this