Sign in to follow this  

hello agin

That's fine with me...I'd rather sun bathe, jetski, and scuba dive anyday. ;)

One problem you cant jet ski nor scuba dive. There will be less and less precipataion and therefore the water cycle will be broken. since the heat causes the water to melt faster than it comes down. Also if this continues the heat will melt the icebergs and it will flood florida and some parts of U.S.A would you like that?

i do not care, im not by the beach, and maybe those rich bastards who own property on waterfront will get whats coming to them...

wait a second, my family owns waterfront :o

wait i still dont care :o

i do not care, im not by the beach, and maybe those rich bastards who own property on waterfront will get whats coming to them...

wait a second, my family owns waterfront :o

wait i still dont care :o

Air Condition will be on 24/7 the cost will rise poverty will increase

i lave my lights on.. doesnt it take more power to turn them on.. or is that your computer..

@sarran if its summer at YOUR house, just think what it will be like in hawaii or florida etc..

@loading, fuck afrcia? not all will flood.. maybe the sahara (wasnt that a sea before) and other crap...

basically.. it wouldnt affect me much, if i had to move.. i would move....

Why the hell should I care? I don't live in hawii...ROFL!

Why the hell should I care? I don't live in hawii...ROFL!

'

you are an inconsiderate person who cares only for the people around you ( freinds family etc )

but do not care for anyone else. the people in hawaii are very misfortune and yet you laugh at them.

I dont have to worry about flooding (Im in the middel of Canada OMG!?!?) But I do like the balance of winter and summer. Here in sask we either get REALLY HOT, OR REALLY FUCKING COLD. No joke. I like to skidoo and stuff but also boat and ATV.

I dont have to worry about flooding (Im in the middel of Canada OMG!?!?) But I do like the balance of winter and summer. Here in sask we either get REALLY HOT, OR REALLY FUCKING COLD. No joke. I like to skidoo and stuff but also boat and ATV.

Ya thats like in ontario

so ya GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!!

25% of the poalr bears are going to be killed by 2050 cuase all of you! <_<

Actually, its probably going to be more like 85-90% You see, I have a passion for bear skin rugs, but every time I get one, I always end up spilling my spaghettios on it. Then I have to go out and kill another one, becuase I mean, some thing just don't come out, and no bear deserves to have a red splotch on his dead fur.