Sign in to follow this  

hello agin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Sep 13 2007, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

why would i care about polar bears

Would you care if theres no more winter? less snow? blazing hot suns?

Which means no more sking and anything that needs snow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 13 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Would you care if theres no more winter? less snow? blazing hot suns?

Which means no more sking and anything that needs snow

That's fine with me...I'd rather sun bathe, jetski, and scuba dive anyday. wink.gif

havent you seen day after tomorrow biggrin.gif

but srsly.. ice ages/"hot whatevers" are part of nature

and people are juyst speeding it up..

i do my part, recycle.... try not to use styrofoam

but i will not go outta my way... besides the easy stuff...

many people advertise that they are "eco-friendly" and.. they just dont do everything they could....

btw.. why is this in the introduction thread, you dont need an introduction.. and ur not introducing yourself..

i would say serious discussion or pub

Anyways people in hawii, florida, etc don't seem to mind it that much. The only thing they have to worry bout is the hurricanes and crap... I'm in mother fucking pennsylvania.....summer all year around would own smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Sep 14 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you know whats funny i wipe my ass with styrofoam

Here's a story about how much I give a shit about global warming:

One day, my friends and I had some money and like any lazy Friday, we decided to go somewhere for lunch. We decided to go to the Kawartha Dairy Barn for some bitchin' milkshakes. On the way back to school while we were still drinking them, I announced this, "I think the most satisfactory part of this milkshake, is blatantly throwing it on the road. I love hurting the Earth."

The end. Did you like it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Sep 14 2007, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

havent you seen day after tomorrow biggrin.gif

but srsly.. ice ages/"hot whatevers" are part of nature

and people are juyst speeding it up..

i do my part, recycle.... try not to use styrofoam

but i will not go outta my way... besides the easy stuff...

many people advertise that they are "eco-friendly" and.. they just dont do everything they could....

ok so just so you understand its not a ice age! global warming is when the ice glracers melt cause where heating the earth

the water from the melted glacer rises the sea lvls which will flood africa and other places.

and no you dont have to go out of your way to stop global warming

just do little thing to help buy 1 or 2 of compact fluorescent light blubs(they save you money too)

dont litter(kelso) and trun of the lights when you leave a room and dont go back in it for 10 mins

point is stop just thinking about your self and start thinking about the futur!

i lave my lights on.. doesnt it take more power to turn them on.. or is that your computer..

@sarran if its summer at YOUR house, just think what it will be like in hawaii or florida etc..

@loading, fuck afrcia? not all will flood.. maybe the sahara (wasnt that a sea before) and other crap...

basically.. it wouldnt affect me much, if i had to move.. i would move....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Sep 14 2007, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i lave my lights on.. doesnt it take more power to turn them on.. or is that your computer..

@sarran if its summer at YOUR house, just think what it will be like in hawaii or florida etc..

@loading, fuck afrcia? not all will flood.. maybe the sahara (wasnt that a sea before) and other crap...

basically.. it wouldnt affect me much, if i had to move.. i would move....

we, us, north america, get a lot of our produce from africa.. and global warming is for 10year olds. grow up and talk about something that isnt a complete and total load of shit.

P.S. Loading... lurn2grammar

new york is going to get it to

put even if theres no such thing as global warming why wouldnt you turn of your lights anyways your wasting no one is in that room then why leave them on.

and instead of a screen saver for your computer just but it in sleep mode its 70% less enrgy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jimmyup @ Sep 14 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

hey now.... itz REEL

anyway.. africa could use the water

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Loading... @ Sep 14 2007, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

new york is going to get it to

put even if theres no such thing as global warming why wouldnt you turn of your lights anyways your wasting no one is in that room then why leave them on.

and instead of a screen saver for your computer just but it in sleep mode its 70% less enrgy

i waste energy to make kiddies like you bitch and moan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ninety9 @ Sep 15 2007, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i waste energy to make kiddies like you bitch and moan

the process of turning your pc on uses alot of energy...

oh and its not good for the pc

i leave lights on.. so i can see in it.. dont have to find lights..

OR because im not a poor bum/dont have to pay the bills.. so i dont care.. neither do my parents so why should i care..

btw.. fuck new york.. they suck..

i</3

NY

it smells there.. oh, AND THEY CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING SO MUCH

all those cares? and all those corporations... those evil corporations

I like how ppl don't believe in global warming because of that south park episode. People are really ignorant nowadays.

"Global warming will occur 2 days before the day after tomorrow."

"OMG, that's today!!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dantan @ Sep 15 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I like how ppl don't believe in global warming because of that south park episode. People are really ignorant nowadays.

"Global warming will occur 2 days before the day after tomorrow."

"OMG, that's today!!"

lawl, i barely watch tv.. but i have seen that

i dont disbelieve global warming because of something ive seen on a cartoon show...

and i didnt say i disbelieve it, i just dont care enough to do more than i want

like recycle etc

and just to let you realize i do something also

my dad recycled in the 80s, WAY before it was "cool" to do it.. or when it was "proven good"

he just did it because less raw materials had to be harvested..

and i would think some of that would run off on me

flooding isnt the only thing

by polluting and not throwing your stuff out and if everyone does it or the crap that comes out of the factors

and trucks and even cars eventually there will not be anymore blue skys