Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Durgs board.

not a good idea at all we have way to many little kids in the clan and they could get in and see it think its cool get hooked on crack or something and probably get us in trouble for it lets not do it

not a good idea at all we have way to many little kids in the clan and they could get in and see it think its cool get hooked on crack or something and probably get us in trouble for it lets not do it

What? Get out, don't come back, you're cut.

Make it private and accessible by request, me, clay cheesepoop can moderate it.

This must happen.

Hopefully I can get full access to it and just fuck shit up when I'm super baked. Make it look fucking sweet for stoners.

Trippy background with sweet tunes or something.

Or maybe not, whatever. :P

Hopefully I can get full access to it and just fuck shit up when I'm super baked. Make it look fucking sweet for stoners.

I agree. We must tell the higher ups, we need their super human powers to make this happen.

I agree. We must tell the higher ups, we need their super human powers to make this happen.

IMO, this is how I'd do it. This way we can keep Adsense, and keep the durgs board.

Name the board D.A.R.E.

Set the forum icon to the DARE logo, http://www.staffordsheriff.com/content/childsafety/Image/Dare_Logo.gif (Shooped out to look nice)

Set the forum description to "A private board dedicated to the discussion of the prevention of drugs and drug related issues. PM Hypercore, Clay or Cheesepoop for access."

And make it a public, locked board, similar to Mario's Gay Pronz Lounge.

That way, they can't say we're breaking Adsense rules, and we get out own private drugs board!

BTW, Drugs Are Really Exciting.

EDIT: Changed my mock description.

IMO, this is how I'd do it. This way we can keep Adsense, and keep the durgs board.

Name the board D.A.R.E.

Set the forum icon to the DARE logo, http://www.staffordsheriff.com/content/childsafety/Image/Dare_Logo.gif (Shooped out to look nice)

Set the forum description to "A board for the discussion of the prevention of drugs and drug related issues. PM Hypercore, Clay or Cheesepoop for access."

That way, they can't say we're breaking Adsense rules, and we get out own private drugs board!

You sir. Make complete sense

You sir. Make complete sense

It's like What.CD or Waffles.FM. Neither pose as a torrent website, but if you know what goes on in it, you want in.

Waffles says it's a cooking site even, lul.

Name the board D.A.R.E.

Set the forum description to "A private board dedicated to the discussion of the prevention of drugs and drug related issues. PM Hypercore, Clay or Cheesepoop for access."

EDIT: Changed my mock description.

ok now this i will go for if u can pull off but we dont what the little kids in here so yea but count me in

The weed topic is pretty popular, and I think that we should get a board dedicated to the discussion of durgs. I dunno if we still use Google AdSense (I have Adblock Plus installed, so I don't normally see ads that often), but I'm pretty sure we don't have it anymore, so it's not like we have to worry about violating some guidelines.

http://www.99chan.org/dare/

Drugs Are Really Exciting.

Use FFA.

Guest Fohacidal

Id officially check any the full terms of service that these forums require for any clauses that may restrict this

Id officially check any the full terms of service that these forums require for any clauses that may restrict this

I'm pretty sure vBulletin can't restrict the content you have on your forums, other than Warez of course.

^ Not even warez, Cant restrict you from anything unless its a nulled version, your lisc has expired, Or some CP shit.

at least from what ive seen in my many years of the warez scene

^ Not even warez, Cant restrict you from anything unless its a nulled version, your lisc has expired, Or some CP shit.

at least from what ive seen in my many years of the warez scene

And even then, there's a simple work around.

Set your .htaccess to load index.html before index.php. Put the following in your index.html

"By clicking 'I agree' and entering this board, you are agreeing that you are not a vBulletin employee, a member of any police organization, anti-peer to peer organization and realize that no files are stored locally on our servers."

Dunno how far that would actually get you, but it is a legal contract that they have to agree to before entering the forum.

Sign in to follow this