Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

Lets Discuss.

This ad was banned by CBS. It was sheduled to air on an electronic billboard in Times Square.

0tqW9Kj8DVU

I would love to hear what all of you think the benefits and disadvantages of this would be.

I Personally can see it being useful on the medical front, but not so much on full legalization. But i could definitely see it helping with the current economy.

I don't want to see people being shat on with their opinions, i would really like to hear thoughts on this subject.

Benefits:

1) Taxes

2) Lower reactance, so less usage

3) Alternative to smoking

Disadvantages:

1) Stoners

2) Hippies

Could you go a little bit deeper with why having hippies and stoners would be disadvantages? I know some reason myself but i'd like us to get all of the details out.

Could you go a little bit deeper with why having hippies and stoners would be disadvantages? I know some reason myself but i'd like us to get all of the details out.

1) Stoners

THC rots your brain (it hampers memory/learning), and can be addictive. Plus there won't be any more snacks in the grocery stores.

2) Hippies

RHvCocYG5yk

1) Stoners

THC rots your brain (it hampers memory/learning), and can be addictive. Plus there won't be any more snacks in the grocery stores.

2) Hippies

RHvCocYG5yk

While these are true, alcoholics don't make alcohol look bad. People drink it every day, including very successful people. Who's to say that marijuana can't be the same way? One of my best friends has a 3.75+ GPA (don't know the exact number off hand) that smokes more than I do.

Guest Fohacidal

Like all things people enjoy a lot there are those who abuse it. If you legalize marijuana fully, while not as bad as alcohol, can still become a self destructive vice (junzous post), it should remain fully legalized prescription wise. A lot of people have proven they cant handle alcohol Id rather not add another drug in the mix