Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

From the looks of it you didn't say Fiasc-hoe said what you quoted. In terms of the public that is not a "staff leak". It is neither harmful or beneficial to anyone. In addition to that... are we actually banning people for opinions now? Shit if Fiasco said "I like bananas" and Zeus posted that instead would he still be banned? Just seems like someone is waiting to slap Zeus with the banhammer this is blown way out of proportion.

This is how I see it::

Posting of leaked information is a bannable offence, no matter whom is posting it.

Information != Opinion.

EXACTLY.

So, if the other staff could realize this, then his initial ban was unjust, being his second ban is unjust with the second account, being he was trying to clear things up for everyone.

From the looks of it you didn't say Fiasc-hoe said what you quoted. In terms of the public that is not a "staff leak". It is neither harmful or beneficial to anyone. In addition to that... are we actually banning people for opinions now? Shit if Fiasco said "I like bananas" and Zeus posted that instead would he still be banned? Just seems like someone is waiting to slap Zeus with the banhammer this is blown way out of proportion.

This is how I see it::

Posting of leaked information is a bannable offence, no matter whom is posting it.

Information != Opinion.

How I see it, that's not Zeus' major offense. He's trying to make it so because that was only something of a minor concern. Focus the attention on the little and not large. There's a reason he didn't include our first conversation in his last stand speech.

Guest Fohacidal

So like lets completely forget that fact zeus has been permabanned 5 million times before and try to reason out why he should be unbanned again so he can ONCE AGAIN get in the middle of a shit storm he will undoubtedly get permabanned from again until some yahoo and his bandwagon decides he should be unbanned again, rinse and repeat. I swear to god the reason 90% of the crap that happens on these forums is because you dont know how to get rid of the right people. If someone gets permabanned KEEP them permabanned. Maybe if someone hadnt unbanned him the last time this whole topic, or the events of the past 5 days would have NEVER have happened.

How I see it, that's not Zeus' major offense. He's trying to make it so because that was only something of a minor concern. Focus the attention on the little and not large. There's a reason he didn't include our first conversation in his last stand speech.

Wait, what IS the major offense if not his BS staff leak?

EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF MORE FAIL THAN MY WALLHACK PICTURE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

GROW UP. ITS A GAME. NOT REAL LIFE, HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND OR ARE YOU ALL REALLY THAT NERDY YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND THE COMPUTER.

inb4youmadbro.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

you're black?

EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF MORE FAIL THAN MY WALLHACK PICTURE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

GROW UP. ITS A GAME. NOT REAL LIFE, HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND OR ARE YOU ALL REALLY THAT NERDY YOU CANT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND THE COMPUTER.

inb4youmadbro.

20b5dc2a1d753ce5b5a12f6533f16c2f1230156192_full.jpg

archiebikeae6.jpg

1nigger1zi5.jpg

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

Certain thingsin staff should be kept secret, now what should and shouldn't? I don't know.

Guest Fohacidal
Certain thingsin staff should be kept secret, now what should and shouldn't? I don't know.

Thats up to staff discretion, not yours

So Chaos is upset because Zeus is banned for leaking information that perhaps can't be deemed a staff leak, yet he got it from the staff forums, violated rule 1-J and failed to realize that pertinent is subjectively defined in most cases. That's what some are saying. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Chaos also loves to contradict herself as well, although I will agree that Junzou is a conniving, fat-weasel fuck sometimes. You need to mitigate the levels on your rage-meter toots.

Zeus is trying to defend himself by stating that the information he received was highly pertinent in regards to himself and the posting of his pictures on 4chan and should neither be banned for refusing to reveal the name of the person who gave him the suspects nor should he be banned for stating an opinion from a staff member that was posted in staff forums as it was merely an opinion.

Nitestalker is changing his pants because his other pair reached critical mass of cum and semen stains as a result of Zeus' ban. He can't control his happy-rage trolling in this thread and is probably cruisin' for a bruisin'. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

The rest of you decide to butt-in merely because you think you have something important to say but are all too retarded to realize that it is the staff who will make the final decision. Yet again, correct me if I'm wrong.

From an observational standpoint, that's what I see. Not what I think.

Sign in to follow this