Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

Do. Not. Care.

How is posting leaked information against the rules? He didn't leak it, whoever gave it to him did.

Section 1J of the rules. They were trying to find out who gave it to him, he refused to say, so they used it.

I don't even trust the rules anymore.

They were always edited to suit whatever happened.

No, they weren't-- but I forgot, you haven't been around for the last 3 months, so you wouldn't know how shit runs around here any more, would you?

No, they weren't-- but I forgot, you haven't been around for the last 3 months, so you wouldn't know how shit runs around here any more, would you?

Wow, Coin must not know how shit runs either.

Just because I had no internet and was busy at home for 3 months makes me so out of the loop?

You know how many ways people could have contacted me, and no one did.

Just because I had no internet and was busy at home for 3 months makes me so out of the loop?

Coin's been around for longer, just hasn't posted on the forums.

Yep.

Nope. All edits include a post in the rules thread noting an edit, and you can see the last edit time at the bottom of the post. Nice try though.

Coin's been around for longer, just hasn't posted on the forums.

Nope. All edits include a post in the rules thread noting an edit, and you can see the last edit time at the bottom of the post. Nice try though.

Lol, you are funny.

There was a while when staff edits didn't show up. Do you not remember this? Haha.

I wonder why

Oh wait

I know why

Anyhow

@ Sammy - I laughed at your posts

@ Junzou - Your posts always amuse me

@ Chaos - If you don't know why your still on here, then there's this little X button on the top right of the screen. I don't know if you know about it, they just made it a few months ago and its pretty new. Maybe you should try hitting it.

Anyhow

I'll tell you who the staff leak is....

It was...

HOWARD DEAN!?!?!?!

CONSPIRACY!?!?!?

HE IS THE STAFF LEAKER, HE IS THE ENEMY, AND E IS TRYING TO CONTROL THE CLAN AND BAN ALL THE TROLLS. BUT HE IS ACTUALLY THE #1 TROLL!?!?!?!?!

It's not so much about modding them to make them what they want to say, it's more of interpretting them how some see fit for the situation, and make it 'justified'. Pretty sure that's what she's meaning.

Lol, you are funny.

There was a while when staff edits didn't show up. Do you not remember this? Haha.

Yeah, I remember that, but in case you hadn't noticed, that's not possible any more-- I'm sure you would have noticed if you were around.

It's not so much about modding them to make them what they want to say, it's more of interpretting them how some see fit for the situation, and make it 'justified'. Pretty sure that's what she's meaning.

No, she means literally editing them. Her post proves that.

JDD, #1 troll belongs to you right now.

Thanks bro

Thats an honor

Anyhow Coinstar already has taken a stance. If you hadn't noticed.

Thanks bro

Thats an honor

Anyhow Coinstar already has taken a stance. If you hadn't noticed.

Yeah. "One more slip-up, and he's gone"

He was unfairly unbanned, and everyone actually cared too late to actually do anything about it, so they're looking for an excuse to re-permaban him.

Yeah, I remember that, but in case you hadn't noticed, that's not possible any more-- I'm sure you would have noticed if you were around.

No, she means literally editing them. Her post proves that.

How would you know how anything runs? You getting staff leaks? Because you shouldn't know how stuff runs.

And don't use my giving of my password to you as an excuse. Because you have like always had my password when you would help me or I would help you.

How would you know how anything runs? You getting staff leaks? Because you shouldn't know how stuff wrongs.

And don't use my giving of my password to you as an excuse. Because you have like always had my password when you would help me or I would help you.

You changed your password after I left staff. And you re-sent it to me in a text message. Nice try. (BTW, that bullshit post you made about me figuring out your password was funny shit)

As far as how things run, staff still asks me for my opinion. Getting leaks isn't against the rules, it's posting them.

EDIT:::

Keep replying! I'm hoping to catch up to Foh in this thread.

You changed your password after I left staff. And you re-sent it to me in a text message. Nice try. (BTW, that bullshit post you made about me figuring out your password was funny shit)

As far as how things run, staff still asks me for my opinion. Getting leaks isn't against the rules, it's posting them.

I don't understand why they would ask for your opinion when you always twist things to how you seem them fit. Why did we have to change our name from UV to sG? Oh yeah, because thats how you and Coin wanted it. And we all agreed of course. But it was all complete bullshit written up by you. We never needed to change the name. Ever. It could have stayed Undead Vengeance, there was no connections of our name linked to P2.

I don't understand why they would ask for your opinion when you always twist things to how you seem them fit. Why did we have to change our name from UV to sG? Oh yeah, because thats how you and Coin wanted it. And we all agreed of course. But it was all complete bullshit written up by you. We never needed to change the name. Ever. It could have stayed Undead Vengeance, there was no connections of our name linked to P2.

I would reply, but apparently Longcat is going through and giving me as many infractions as possible when I respond with something truthful but remotely hurtful, so I'm going to stop.

because sG sounds cooler.

because sG sounds cooler.

Because Coinstar told me changing the name was the best way to go, so I went to work convincing other people. I think I already came clean with this though... in an FFA thread? Of course, this is just a weak distraction from the argument at hand, because they can't come up with a reason Zeus shouldn't be permanently banned because he was unfairly unbanned to begin with.

For you guys who think zeus got banned for NOT GIVING UP A NAME you need to know, he was banned for POSTING A STAFF LEAK which is against the rules.

he had 1 last slip-up, and this was it. now hes banned and we can move the fuck on.

Because Coinstar told me changing the name was the best way to go, so I went to work convincing other people. I think I already came clean with this though... in an FFA thread?

Well at least everyone knows now that we didn't really need to change the name.

Guest Waffle

Weren't you guys changing the name to get sponsors?

Sign in to follow this