Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Zeus banned

Baiting or not, he knew he had a safe 'backup' in the clan. If I had murdered someone and I claimed he was 'instigating' me, would that void all punishment? Obviously it's not in any way that extreme, but you get the analogy. Plus, you also contradicted yourself:

Ya but it does make a difference in sentence. If you planned and executed it, you get life in prison/death sentence. If someone provoked you and it was a crime of passion, you get manslaughter which holds a MUCH lighter sentence.

Think of life as perma, manslaughter as a week ban.

Ya but it does make a difference in sentence. If you planned and executed it, you get life in prison/death sentence. If someone provoked you and it was a crime of passion, you get manslaughter which holds a MUCH lighter sentence.

Think of life as perma, manslaughter as a week ban.

Sure, if that was the first case and if the person had a somewhat clean criminal record. Zeus has been banned for numerous times and he knows that he was on the last string. To continue your analogy, there's only so many 'manslaughters' until it turns into a life sentence.

Well if anything you could say it was entrapment. He might have been able to change, but the fact that he was baited into it just so he could be banned sounds kind of like entrapment if a staff member took part in it.

Also, if anything I believe it would take 3 times (the three strike law) so he should get three chances then no? Manslaughter doesnt change to a life sentence the second time it happens.

As chaos said, after the first time she didnt see any reason for a second permma ban.

Well if anything you could say it was entrapment. He might have been able to change, but the fact that he was baited into it just so he could be banned sounds kind of like entrapment if a staff member took part in it.

Also, if anything I believe it would take 3 times (the three strike law) so he should get three chances then no? Manslaughter doesnt change to a life sentence the second time it happens.

zeus has had 6 perma bans to date (including his newest one) and numerous 1 week to 2 month bans...

zeus has had 6 perma bans to date (including his newest one) and numerous 1 week to 2 month bans...

Thanks. I'm not aware of Zeus' full history because I am fairly new. :3

No offence or anything but that's a very ignorant perceptive Pebbz.

Lets assume you have girlfriend and I call her a whore all day in front of you and go on about how I sexual relationships with her all christmas holliday and we've got something big planned for valentines and shes such a good shag and all this other palava... I would EXPECT you to punch me. And if you did I wouldn't be like "OH OH OH I don't like you anymore you're a bad person because you punched me" that would be, for lack of better words, retarded.

Or something you'd probably relate to better: I hold your family to gunpoint and ask you to give me all the money you can possibly give... are you to blame for giving your money away to someone you didn't know? If you don't satisfy my requirements are you the one to blame for killing your family? Lets see if I can put you on trial for murder, okay?

Perhaps when USA invaded Iraq the Iraqis shouldn't have returned fire because it would be considered "baiting"?

2/3 of his bans were from almighty justified P2.

Exactly Yiyas.

And I understand you were trying to get information from him Pebbz, but since when is it justified to ban him because he won't tell you something? Especially when you, yourself before have given out staff information to TTD.

I hope Zeus can read this because im disliked by alot of people because he baited me into saying something i would later regret. That being said i dont think he should be banned because someone else told him a secret, you cant pull out the obstruction of justice card on him when for all we know if he tell who gave him info that person might not get in trouble.

Pebzz TTD admitted that you gave him info...you did not get punished...TTD is not a snitch and no one trusts him with inside info.

Im not the biggest fan of Zeus but this just doesnt seem fair, and unlike him i can put personal grudges aside to see the truth.

Well looks like pebbz is slowly getting rid of people. Pretty soon this will be one clique. No bans no fear of any repercussions. Also no new members or admin subscriptions.

Lets assume you have girlfriend and I call her a whore all day in front of you and go on about how I sexual relationships with her all christmas holliday and we've got something big planned for valentines and shes such a good shag and all this other palava... I would EXPECT you to punch me. And if you did I wouldn't be like "OH OH OH I don't like you anymore you're a bad person because you punched me" that would be, for lack of better words, retarded.

That's true in a civil sense (where instigation can be tried), but in a criminal court, you still have to look at the actual violence itself.

Perhaps. I dunno, this analogy is going overboard.

Not really. It makes sense in a few ways.

If you're wanting to ban people for not giving you info, why not ban the people in that thread we have about the pics since they probably have info too? You didn't want to though for whatever reason.

[11:48] fapple_sauce.cpp: Baiting or not, he knew he had a safe 'backup' in the clan. If I had murdered someone and I claimed he was 'instigating' me, would that void all punishment? Obviously it's not in any way that extreme, but you get the analogy. Plus, you also contradicted yourself:

[11:48] fapple_sauce.cpp: Way to equate public argument to murder.

[11:48] sG | Pebbz. : Obviously it's not in any way that extreme, but you get the analogy.

[11:48] sG | Pebbz. : Analogies work.

[11:48] fapple_sauce.cpp: Analogies work to skew.

[11:49] sG | Pebbz. : Err, I never looked it that way.

[11:49] fapple_sauce.cpp: I know you don't.

[11:49] sG | Pebbz. : I do suppose you're right in a sense, but that wasn't the intent.

[11:49] sG | Pebbz. : So yeah.

[11:49] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah, it really was.

[11:49] sG | Pebbz. : You said you knew I never looked at analogies to skew and I, unknowingly, did it?

[11:49] fapple_sauce.cpp: Everything I've ever been banned for is shit that you, Junzou, Nitestalker, and plenty of others have been doing regularly for quite some time now.

[11:50] sG | Pebbz. : Actually, this is the first time I've ever been truly involved in one of your bannings.

[11:50] fapple_sauce.cpp: So what am I banned for?

[11:50] sG | Pebbz. : Like previous discussions with you, I neither hated nor liked you.

[11:50] fapple_sauce.cpp: Because I won't tell you who gives me info that I have a right to know?

[11:50] fapple_sauce.cpp: Hmm, that's kinda' hard to believe.

[11:51] fapple_sauce.cpp: Considering you've always been on the same side as Junzou and Mario

[11:51] sG | Pebbz. : Then you should have risen the question when I first told you, huh?

[11:51] sG | Pebbz. : But aside from that, I am friends with Junzou and Mario.

[11:51] fapple_sauce.cpp: And that obviously does quite a bit for your stance.

[11:51] sG | Pebbz. : I hear what they say, but it doesn't mean I always agree with them.

[11:51] fapple_sauce.cpp: It's plain as day.

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: You're on the same bandwagon as everyone else.

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: What info have I been told that I shouldn't know?

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: Please, tell me, because I would love to know.

[11:52] sG | Pebbz. : So now you're pleading ignorance?

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: No, not at all.

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: I know what I've been told.

[11:52] fapple_sauce.cpp: But you apparently don't.

[11:53] fapple_sauce.cpp: Because you think it's such a problem. If you knew what I've been told, you would realize that there is no "staff leak"... Not involving me, at least.

[11:53] fapple_sauce.cpp: Junzou on the other hand seems to have his hands on just as big a "leak" as I do.

[11:53] fapple_sauce.cpp: ie: You and Mario.

[11:53] sG | Pebbz. : If you're so confident, feel free to tell me what can possibly 'clear' you.

[11:54] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm not going to give you what you want, because I know how you feel about the situation, and I know how Mario would blow it out of proportion.

[11:54] sG | Pebbz. : I've heard that speech before.

[11:54] fapple_sauce.cpp: EVEN THOUGH, he's a "tech department", not "affairs dpartment".

[11:54] sG | Pebbz. : So you're just blowing smoke, that's great.

[11:54] sG | Pebbz. : Unless you can truly prove otherwise.

[11:54] fapple_sauce.cpp: Prove what?

[11:54] sG | Pebbz. : So what's your intent of initiating this conversation?

[11:54] fapple_sauce.cpp: Youv'e heard what speech before?

[11:55] fapple_sauce.cpp: The fact that I'm banned right now is more than enough proof of your intentions and how big a deal you're making out of something that you and Mario are also at fault for.

[11:55] sG | Pebbz. : How we at fault? As for the question, it was asking your intention.

[11:55] sG | Pebbz. : Not mine.

[11:55] sG | Pebbz. : Because you started the convo.

[11:55] sG | Pebbz. : :3

[11:56] sG | Pebbz. : How are we*

[11:56] sG | Pebbz. : Blah

[11:56] fapple_sauce.cpp: How are you at fault?

[11:56] fapple_sauce.cpp: Let me think about that for a moment.

[11:56] fapple_sauce.cpp: Because I'm having so much trouble.

[11:56] fapple_sauce.cpp: Figuring out.

[11:56] fapple_sauce.cpp: Where Junzou gets his information.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: Conversation started between fapple_sauce.cpp and sG | Junzou [L5]: Tue, Feb 09 23:27:14 2010

[23:27] sG | Junzou [L5]: i put a staff leak in your staff leak so you can get banned while you get banned

[23:27] sG | Junzou [L5]: :o

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah.

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: I know.

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: I saw.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: Look at his post in the thread.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: He is admittedly doing the same thing

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: But where is his punishmen- OH.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah, that's right, Mario gave him an infraction last night.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: Not a ban, an infraction.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: What was mario's excuse.

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: ?

[11:57] fapple_sauce.cpp: Do you know?

[11:57] sG | Pebbz. : It was an infraction cause he was flaming Towliban..

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: [23:33] sG | Jason : that

[23:33] sG | Jason : is xfire

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: No, he wasn't.

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: Mario's excuse is "that"

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: "is xfire"

[11:58] sG | Pebbz. : What is xfire?

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: I've gotten all my info from xfire.

[11:58] sG | Pebbz. : I don't get the context.

[11:58] fapple_sauce.cpp: So apparently it doesn't count.

[11:59] fapple_sauce.cpp: Are you seriously playing dumb right now?

[11:59] sG | Pebbz. : Err

[11:59] sG | Pebbz. : Not really.

[11:59] fapple_sauce.cpp: Sounds like it to me.

[12:00] fapple_sauce.cpp: Junzou described exactly what was going on between you, Mario, and myself.

[12:00] fapple_sauce.cpp: Even though he shouldn't have known.

[12:00] sG | Pebbz. : Sounds like you just want Junzou in trouble

[12:00] sG | Pebbz. : You're not even defending your position

[12:00] sG | Pebbz. : You're just pushing the load onto someone else.

[12:00] fapple_sauce.cpp: Pebbz, I'm pointing out your guy's inconsistency.

[12:00] fapple_sauce.cpp: Stop trying to skew shit.

[12:00] fapple_sauce.cpp: Just like you were doing with your little "analogy".

[12:01] sG | Pebbz. : I thought my analogy fit quite well.

[12:01] sG | Pebbz. : I'm sad now ):

[12:01] sG | Pebbz. : But anyhoo, how does this help you?

[12:01] sG | Pebbz. : You're just saying we need to be consistent.

[12:01] sG | Pebbz. : So you want someone ELSE to be in trouble.

[12:01] fapple_sauce.cpp: Why else would Junzou say this?

[12:01] fapple_sauce.cpp: Conversation started between fapple_sauce.cpp and sG | Junzou [L5]: Tue, Feb 09 23:27:14 2010

[23:27] sG | Junzou [L5]: i put a staff leak in your staff leak so you can get banned while you get banned

[23:27] sG | Junzou [L5]: :o

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah.

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: I know.

[23:27] fapple_sauce.cpp: I saw.

[12:01] fapple_sauce.cpp: What am I doing?

[12:01] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm making you look like a moron.

[12:02] sG | Pebbz. : That's an opinion, but glad you think so.

[12:02] fapple_sauce.cpp: An opinion that I'm sure will be shared with quite a few.

[12:02] sG | Pebbz. : If something is inconsistent then atleast in one point there was a time it was proper.

[12:02] fapple_sauce.cpp: Nope.

[12:02] sG | Pebbz. : You're saying it's inconsistent that we're not always 'proper'?

[12:03] fapple_sauce.cpp: No punishment for either me or Junzou is necessary.

[12:03] sG | Pebbz. : Then what does consistency have to do with anything?

[12:03] sG | Pebbz. : I'm quite confused.

[12:03] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm saying that you guys are trying to punish me and at the same time "punish" Junzou for the same "crime".

[12:03] sG | Pebbz. : Seems like you're saying 'why isn't he banned when I am', when it is totally different scenarios.

[12:03] fapple_sauce.cpp: But the punishment is entirely different.

[12:03] sG | Pebbz. : a totally*

[12:03] sG | Pebbz. : blah.

[12:03] fapple_sauce.cpp: No, they're not different scenarios at all.

[12:03] fapple_sauce.cpp: But of course you would say they are.

[12:04] fapple_sauce.cpp: I wouldn't expect anything else.

[12:04] sG | Pebbz. : I believe them to be, yes.

[12:04] fapple_sauce.cpp: Well good for you.

[12:04] fapple_sauce.cpp: I believe I have more than enough here.

[12:04] sG | Pebbz. : For an opposing opinion? I'm curious of what your intention is.

[12:04] sG | Pebbz. : They're different scenarios and you're trying to apply them in the same way.

[12:05] sG | Pebbz. : Seems like idiocy to me.

[12:05] fapple_sauce.cpp: How are they different?

[12:05] sG | Pebbz. : How do you know they are identical?

[12:05] fapple_sauce.cpp: How did I know you were going to answer with a question?

[12:05] fapple_sauce.cpp: (Just like you did before).

[12:05] fapple_sauce.cpp: You're refusing to answer the questions because you know you're wrong.

[12:05] sG | Pebbz. : I don't deny that I answer questions with questions. It's not necessarily refusing, it just stumps you.

[12:06] sG | Pebbz. : Hence your mini-rant here.

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: How are they different? I'm given info regarding situations that I am involved in. Junzou is given info regarding situations that he's involved in.

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: Here he is given teh info from you and Mario.

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm given the info from others.

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: What's the difference?

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm banned because you're trying to find a staff leak.

[12:06] fapple_sauce.cpp: And I won't tell you.

[12:07] fapple_sauce.cpp: While you're sitting there being a "staff leak" yourself- same with Mario.

[12:07] sG | Pebbz. : He's not given. Quite honestly, he is involved because he was a part of the 4chan debacle.

[12:07] sG | Pebbz. : You, however, were not.

[12:07] fapple_sauce.cpp: Oh really?

[12:07] fapple_sauce.cpp: So my pictures weren't posted on 4Chan?

[12:07] fapple_sauce.cpp: Pretty sure I saw them there.

[12:07] sG | Pebbz. : Let me double check.

[12:07] sG | Pebbz. : Hold on.

[12:07] fapple_sauce.cpp: But then again, even if they were, that doesn't involve me, right?

[12:08] sG | Pebbz. : He's involved in the sense is that he had witnessed and heard some things.

[12:08] fapple_sauce.cpp: I've only ever gathered info for things I was involved in and had a right to know.

[12:08] sG | Pebbz. : Kinda get what I'm saying?

[12:08] sG | Pebbz. : You may be AFFECTED

[12:08] sG | Pebbz. : But not necessarily 'involved'.

[12:08] fapple_sauce.cpp: I was a victim of the situation.

[12:08] fapple_sauce.cpp: Which means I'm just as involved as a witness.

[12:08] fapple_sauce.cpp: Say someone murders my son, and Junzou sees it.

[12:08] fapple_sauce.cpp: I guess i'm not involved?

[12:09] sG | Pebbz. : Sure, and that is completely different from Junzou's situation, where he is a witness and a victim.

[12:09] sG | Pebbz. : And wait, are you being a hypocrite?

[12:09] sG | Pebbz. : You call me out for pulling criminal analogies and you do the same?

[12:09] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm surprised you caught on.

[12:10] sG | Pebbz. : Oh, you give me little credit.

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: Except here's the thing, that analogy doesn't make anyone look bad, as your intent was.

[12:10] sG | Pebbz. : Your speculation of my intent is false.

[12:10] sG | Pebbz. : Putting that out there.

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: So hold up.

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: Junzou is a victim?

[12:10] sG | Pebbz. : Yeah, he has his pictures posted also.

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah, his picture was posted-

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: I know.

[12:10] fapple_sauce.cpp: But how does that work?

[12:10] sG | Pebbz. : Hm?

[12:11] fapple_sauce.cpp: No one has access to his photobucket.

[12:11] fapple_sauce.cpp: His shit is locked.

[12:11] fapple_sauce.cpp: Has been since CC90.

[12:11] fapple_sauce.cpp: But you wouldn't really know anything about that.

[12:11] sG | Pebbz. : Hell if I know, man. I wasn't there for Junzou's pictures.

[12:11] fapple_sauce.cpp: Irrelevant topic, but I don't get how I'm not involved?

[12:12] sG | Pebbz. : In a different sense.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: So he had one picture posted.

[12:12] sG | Pebbz. : You're not actively participating.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: I had two.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: No, I'm not, because I don't have any clue who did it.

[12:12] sG | Pebbz. : I only saw one, but I may be mistaken.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm still involved in the situation.

[12:12] sG | Pebbz. : Like I said, in a *different* sense.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: And I still have the right to know what's going on and who posted my pictures.

[12:12] sG | Pebbz. : You cannot construe Junzou's scenario with yours.

[12:12] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yes, I can, because they're identical.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: His picture was posted.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: My pictures were posted.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: We're both involved simply because of that.

[12:13] sG | Pebbz. : Yes.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: Ok then.

[12:13] sG | Pebbz. : But Junzou was also on vent.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: Where is the argument?

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: How's that relevant?

[12:13] sG | Pebbz. : He was there

[12:13] sG | Pebbz. : Analogy time!

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: He was where? Vent?

[12:13] sG | Pebbz. : Hold on, let me think of one real quick.

[12:13] fapple_sauce.cpp: The person you guys banned for it wasn't in Vent.

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : Okay

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : Murderer A shot your parents.

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : You are a victim

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : Murderer A also shot Junzou's parents.

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : He is a victim.

[12:14] fapple_sauce.cpp: Exactly.

[12:14] fapple_sauce.cpp: What's the difference here?

[12:14] fapple_sauce.cpp: He was in Vent?

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : Though, Junzou saw Murderer A and can identify suspects and such.

[12:14] sG | Pebbz. : Difference! :D

[12:14] fapple_sauce.cpp: So if I was in Vent and saw Junzou, that would mean he was a suspect?

[12:15] fapple_sauce.cpp: Except being in Vent doesn't incriminate anyone.

[12:15] sG | Pebbz. : At first, everything just hit the fan.

[12:15] sG | Pebbz. : It was all speculation at first.

[12:15] fapple_sauce.cpp: Pebbz, being in Vent doesn't incriminate anyone.

[12:15] fapple_sauce.cpp: Speculation?

[12:15] fapple_sauce.cpp: Because he saw 3 people in a vent channel means they're suspect?

[12:15] sG | Pebbz. : If you saw people congressing in a vent channel and posting in the forums thread about 4chan.

[12:15] sG | Pebbz. : Then you might think something's up.

[12:16] sG | Pebbz. : No?

[12:16] fapple_sauce.cpp: If I saw three people whom I know are all friends in a vent channel (3 people- hardly a congression).

[12:16] sG | Pebbz. : The domain itself doesn't need to be incriminating.

[12:16] fapple_sauce.cpp: Then I wouldn't suspect a thing.

[12:16] sG | Pebbz. : It wasn't 3 people, there's where you were mistaken.

[12:17] fapple_sauce.cpp: So then why did he only list off 3 people?

[12:17] fapple_sauce.cpp: If there were a bunch of people in one channel, which is a common occurrence on Vent, then what's the deal?

[12:17] sG | Pebbz. : [13:15] sG | Pebbz. : If you saw people congressing in a vent channel AND posting in the forums thread about 4chan.

[12:17] fapple_sauce.cpp: Why single out those 3 people- one of them being someone who doesn't know either me or Chaos, let alone would have any pictures.

[12:17] fapple_sauce.cpp: So?

[12:17] fapple_sauce.cpp: Junzou made the 4chan thread.

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : That's something that was leaked to you and you used it as a personal attack against Junzou.

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : Why narrow it down to 3?

[12:18] fapple_sauce.cpp: He also posted how he found it was funny in the chat box.

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : It could be 5 or 6.

[12:18] fapple_sauce.cpp: And said something along the lines of "the best part of this is it's not PIP violation".

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : Truthfully, it isn't fully expressed in the PIP.

[12:18] fapple_sauce.cpp: He made the thread, said that in chatbox.

[12:18] fapple_sauce.cpp: And texted Chaos about it.

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : Yeah, I know he texted Chaos.

[12:18] sG | Pebbz. : She did have a right to know.

[12:19] fapple_sauce.cpp: Yeah, she did.

[12:19] fapple_sauce.cpp: I'm just saying that he did all three things is just as incriminating as being in a vent channel- even more so.

[12:19] fapple_sauce.cpp: But anyway, I'm done with you, I've gotten more than enough from you.

Pebbz, you seem to not know about a lot of stuff. And you seem to be doubting yourself a lot.

If you're wanting to ban people for not giving you info, why not ban the people in that thread we have about the pics since they probably have info too? You didn't want to though for whatever reason.

Are you saying we should ban on inconclusive evidence and speculation? Only Phoenix got banned because there was definite proof of his involvement. But please, justify any ban you think is deserving.

But I do digress, Chaos, I don't doubt my actions. Zeus doubts them and hence he's arguing them. I'm really curious what you truly think, so please xfire me.

Are you saying we should ban on inconclusive evidence and speculation? Only Phoenix got banned because there was definite proof of his involvement. But please, justify any ban you think is deserving.

You do know our staff topic is discussing this, and the legitimacy of what happened as is, right. Technically, his ban might not even need to be in place, unless this is based on past actions.

V[aster]V[ind;334115']I hope Zeus can read this because im disliked by alot of people because he baited me into saying something i would later regret. That being said i dont think he should be banned because someone else told him a secret, you cant pull out the obstruction of justice card on him when for all we know if he tell who gave him info that person might not get in trouble.

Pebzz TTD admitted that you gave him info...you did not get punished...TTD is not a snitch and no one trusts him with inside info.

Im not the biggest fan of Zeus but this just doesnt seem fair, and unlike him i can put personal grudges aside to see the truth.

its not that he was told a secret, it was that he was told a secret - and decided to tell everyone else and wave it in front of peoples faces.

Exactly Yiyas.

And I understand you were trying to get information from him Pebbz, but since when is it justified to ban him because he won't tell you something? Especially when you, yourself before have given out staff information to TTD.

First, I'll respond to this-- It wasn't just Pebbz that banned him. On top of that, I don't think you're in ANY position to be critical of people who gave out staff information-- you shared your password with multiple people, most recently you gave your password to me and to NeverEndingXSin-- someone who, by the way, you fought like hell to have banned from the community.

Moving on...

Lol, Tunnel Vision much? Why don't you comment on the fact that two days ago you said that permabans should be permanent?

Every time Zeus has been banned, EVERY time, he knew EXACTLY what would happen-- when he tried that bullshit saying that I edited his post, I told him I would permanently ban him if he didn't stop the massive trolling, yet he continued, even after Mario found proof that he was the one who edited the post. And even now, he was told if he didn't give up who was leaking staff info that was in no way related to him, he would get banned. He knew it was coming, and he relied on YOU to back him up, because he knew you would throw rules aside and unban him anyway.

He still should not be banned. How in the hell do you get banned for knowing things? It's stupid. Pebzz becoming staff seems to be the worst decision yet.

Not for knowing things, but for posting leaked information. That's against the rules.

Not really. It makes sense in a few ways.

Because the people involved aren't sitting there taunting you that they know something-- we, or at least I, am trying to be as helpful as possible. Add to that the fact that many of the people that were initially banned weren't even part of that thread.

Sign in to follow this