Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Race help

So I was writing a WCS race, Scorpion from mortal kombat. One of his skills is "Finish Him!" and it has a small chance at bringing back the person you just killed to kill them another time. I have the coding written out for that, but then I was thinking about their weapons. I don't want them to spawn right in front of you, die, and then lose their weapons the next round cause that used up their crusaders wish. I need some help with adding into the skill basically a crusaders wish for the person that's killed a second time. I'll post the actual code for the skill that I have so far in a bit - it's saved on my other computer.

add this in the skill after the part where the opponent respawns.

es wcs_giveshopitem <userid> <shopitem number>

es to expand the userid variable

since this is a player_attacker skill, you would use event_var(userid) to target the victim

as for shopitem number, that depends on the server it is put on.

However, you would need to check if the opponent has a crusader wish, or you are simply giving away a free one. I will have to abandon you here. Sorry, don't have the brain power atm. If Yiyas doesn't come to the rescue, I'll check back later. :P

FinishHim, Respawn your Victim to kill him Again

"skill1_setting" "es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 1|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 2|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 3|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 4|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 5|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 6|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 7|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 8|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 9|es_xsetinfo wcs_chance 10"

"skill1_cmd" "es est_gethealth wcs_tmp event_var(userid);es es_xif (server_var(wcs_dice) <= server_var(wcs_chance)) then es es_xif(event_var(health) = 0) then racealias_hellfir1"

"racealias_hellfir1""es es_xgetplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(userid);es est_spawn event_var(userid) 1;es_xmath wcs_z1 + 20;es es_delayed 0.2 est_teleport event_var(userid) server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1);es es_delayed 0.5 est_freeze event_var(userid) 1;;es es_delayed 0.6 est_stripplayer event_var(userid) 1;es es_delayed 0.6 est_sethealth event_var(userid) 20;es est_playplayer event_var(attacker) finish/finishhim.wav;es est_csay event_var(attacker) F__I__N__I__S__H_____H__I__M__!;es_toptext event_var(attacker) 1 #pink Effects by Moose"

"skill1_sfx" "es est_gethealth wcs_tmp event_var(userid);es es_xif(event_var(health) = 0) then es_xgetplayerlocation wcs_x1 wcs_y1 wcs_z1 event_var(userid);es es_xif(event_var(health) = 0) then es est_effect 10 #a 0 sprites/lgtning.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) 20 500 3 100 100 0 255 0 0 255 10"

That's what I have so far for the FinishHim skill. I need to add in what I was asking, looks like maybe kai's will work. I was also looking to make a lasso skill that works as an ultimate (closest enemy in x range is pulled in front of you) as the skill "Get Over Here!" I haven't really worked on it so if anyone already has something like that written... ;) save me some time? haha.

Sign in to follow this