Sign in to follow this  
B'laz.e

That Feeling.

masochist

Reminds me of this one story that is kind of off topic, but if you want to read it go ahead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last paragraph is related

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my friends were tripping on LSD at the beach till about 2 in the morning. We start walking back to my friend's house and we pass by this grocery store.

"HEY!!! Let's go get some oranges!! I heard they make your trip last longer!!" So we proceeding into the store. The lights were bright and blinding, erasing our minds of the reason we went inside.

Dazed and Confused, we try to remember why we are there. My friend shouts out "ORANGES!" "OH YEAH!!" so we grab a pack of oranges and head towards the checkout line.

As we are heading to the checkout line, we see this cute girl. My friend was just going on about how he wanted to hit on a girl, so I grabbed my friend and said, "Hey, you should go hit on the blond girl. She is pretty cute." My friend proceeds to walk towards the girl.

This guy comes over to me and asks, "Are you being helped out?"

"Oh yes, my friend over there is buying some oranges!" I point to my friend several aisles down.

"NO! I said are you checking out my girlfriend?" At this point I realized this guy is pissed.

"Who is your girlfriend?"

He points down the aisle my friend is at. "That blonde over there in the black skirt."

I look down the aisle to confirm who he is talking about. "Oh. Yeah."

"Dude, don't check out my girlfriend!"

Now keep in mind, when you are on acid you get the giggles. I dont mean like stoner giggles either. Its much worse. So at this time I had a HUGE smile on my face.

"Ok"

"Dude, I'm serious. Don't check out my gf!"

"Ok...I'm sorry?"

"I'm SERIOUS!" At this point my friend walks by and he grabs his shirt. "HEY! Were you checking out my GF?!?!?"

My friend throws his hands up in the air yelling "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!?!"

My friend was done paying for the oranges (and some airheads he got at the counter) and yelled for us to go. So we walked out. Then they asked what happened. I told them everything and then one of my friends said, "Hey he's looking at us still (while we're outside) maybe we should go beat him up." We dicussed that maybe since we were on lsd, fighting might not be the best thing to do. So I suggested, "Hey, we might be able to fight super good if we really dont feel it. How about I punch you in the face and you can tell me if it hurts." My friend immediately rejected the idea. To persuade him further I said, "Ok, how about I do it really slow?" He agrees. I throw a really slow punch, I mean like slow motion slow. I barely hit his face. "Did that hurt?" Negative. "Ok, let me just do it harder this time" and I winded up for a punch. My friend backed away and we all agreed fighting wouldn't be a good idea right now.

Why the fuck are we offtopic already? Do I need to post this in D&ST to Get Opinions?

Sorry. But you haven't posted the video, nothing is valid until the video is posted. then the thread can start.

Who gives two fucks about a video? I don't have one now, It's fucking almost 3 in the morning. If you want to talk about how it looks bad for Noire to smoke pot, take it to the Weed thread.

Who gives two fucks about a video? I don't have one now, It's fucking almost 3 in the morning. If you want to talk about how it looks bad for Noire to smoke pot, take it to the Weed thread.

that's not what I meant, but I deleted my comment anyway upon realization that its meaning would be misconstrued.

so who did you get nailed by

which is the wierd thing blaze asked me in vent about this, and i recently got punched in the face 4 times over the weekend by request, for 3 of them i have about 19 different agles seeing i was at a party, non have uploaded yet

Sorry. But you haven't posted the video, nothing is valid until the video is posted. then the thread can start.

Since Karma left her posts in tact, I can only assume that you are accusing Noire of being booted for doing drugs. Please allow me to tear you a new asshole:

1. Howard gets drunk on TinyChat; no one minds.

2. I was, and still am, very open about the fact that I smoke marijuana. I was staff for about 3 months or so. Don't remember, it was a long time ago.

3. If doing drugs didn't get you staff, then Noire wouldn't have gotten it in the first place. He's very open about his drug use and has a ton of awesome stories.

So what have we learned here today? You're an ignorant ass. That is all.

ON TOPIC.

After the sensation, you get this nulling of your olfactory nerves and everything has this odd scent. I sort of enjoy it.