Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

I concur.....

I have NOTHING PERSONAL AGAINST SHIPPO!!!! However, he was banned for hacking....Mario/ Jason unbans him on his own. People acknowledge his 30+ aliases and the staff shrug their shoulders. I'm just asking the staff to live by their own rules. If a community vote was held and shippo was unbanned....so be it. Shippo is just the example that sticks out in my head. Again, shippo is a funny guy to me, but rules are rules.....

People act like "king shit" on the forums, but when you get them on vent or on a webcam "they aint shit". People I just want equality. If you're 12 or 21 we all have to live by the clan rules.

By the way.

Mitch unbanned me..

Take a stand. Set your rules in stone, and instantly ban ANYONE who transgresses those rules. The ban can be for a day the first time, a week the second, a month the third, and perma the fourth.

That is more than enough chances- however, whatever new rules there are, or new enforcements, should be uphelp equally. If staff troll, staff get banned. If members troll, members get banned. Arguements should be taken to pm, and people should stop reacting childishly.

You know what? Someone may be the stupidest bitch to ever walk the planet, but real life will ream em up the ass hard, some day- you don't need to be the one to do it.

And, regardless of whatever passes, there should be proof of something, even if just circumstantial.

True stuff.

And signed. I'm glad Howard is trying so hard to help the community recover from this.

With this in place, Ill stick around. Not like anyone cares since I am winning on the Retard Poll, I have more votes than Shipo, Sparticus, Towliban, and MindFreak. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Didnt know I was that bad ;(

Back in the day I would try to report something to staff on xfire like I was supposed to like "zombie mod server down" and every single staff member that I wasn't best buds with would ignore me. Junzou would answer me and if I spammed hobos xfire to the point of crashing his computer he would answer, but all the others would just ignore because they had better things to do than give a shit about shit.

Just restating what I said about evasive staff members.

^ Agreed. Pisses me off when 90% of the staff ignores me when i have a legit problem with a server/something else thats in need of immediate attention. TBH i never spammed any of them to get their attention but ive asked multiple times pretty much every staff member on my list on xfire/steam. Typically it was ONE or two people that actually replied rather then ignoring me.

The hiding shit. The fuck for? No reason to. Everyone will find out eventually it just makes it more difficult and harder to trust staff/news posts when half the time they hide something that the community needs to know about.

People that have been in the clan for like 3 weeks that get staff? The fuck is this shit? Mother fucker didnt earn shit just because they chill in vent 24/7 and make some butt buddies with some of the other staff they instantly get staff.

/rage

/signed

edit: Also the posting pictures shit on the internet without permission. That shit is just fucked. One of the many reasons i dont release pictures/private info/anything else about me to public forums full of trolls that just want to get at you anyway they can.

Imo. Ban hammers need to start fucking dropping.

>:|

/signedx2

Guest Mr Clickerson
With this in place, Ill stick around. Not like anyone cares since I am winning on the Retard Poll, I have more votes than Shipo, Sparticus, Towliban, and MindFreak. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Didnt know I was that bad ;(

Nah 2 others are tied for the lead (surprisingly).

Nah 2 others are tied for the lead (surprisingly).

Lol doesnt matter, I still have more votes then the ones I just named. And I hated all of them with a PASSION. So I must be really bad if I am passing them. Im going to /killmyself.

Howard is the man, thanks for working all this out.

/Signed x2

i agree with this some of ppl bust there ass to keep topics civil and in the past i know ive trolled but im over that and if there was one thing i wish i could do right now is help keep the trollers at bay and even without admin powers i will still try like hell to do the best i can at this if it even sounds like it would be a trolling post dont post it thats all i have to say and i hope ppl will realize this and stop there shit

TROLLING IN THIS WILL BE ILL-ADVISED AND WILL RESULT IN A 2 DAY BAN

What has happened today and within the past few weeks is undeniably the worst of times we have ever been through. Those who are have been with me for years and would possibly agree with me.

So, it is time to ask yourself, what are you going to do about this? I am fed up with this distrust and debauchery of our community. We have staff members who are partaking in these activities. You guys wish to know the truth, and this is what it is. We have staff who are undermining current bans we deal out and punishment given. I am trying so hard to ignore some of this, but the lack of respect some of us get from others is rediculous. The staff are trolling other members right back, if I am guilty of this, I would like to apologize.

Trolls have caused such a shit storm to occur that it may seem that it is impossible to regain from it. But, WE CAN AND WE WILL recover from this, we have in the past 3 years this clan has been around, and we will continue to do so. But, I need YOUR input, I need you guys to post what you are thinking of and take as much time as possible about all these trolls. Other staff can not ignore us any more, and they will not anymore or I am leaving. If they are going to continue to ignore us and they will allow trolls to remain around and not be banned, good bye. You will no longer see me and hopefully you will no longer see those who share similar views with me. I really do hope you guys stand up and speak out and take your time no matter how long it takes!

My ultimatum is for this to happen, it is not even brash what so ever! We will give all trolls ONE MORE CHANCE, no more, no less, to quit trolling or they will be permanently banned from EVERYTHING.

Also, all those who have ever hacked on the servers, will be permanently banned from everything.

No more mediums (aside from vent). If you are banned from the servers for 6 bans, you will be banned from the forums, and, if you are banned from the forums you will be banned from the servers.

This is time for all those who remain silent to grow a pair and fucking speaking your god damn opinion. I am listening, and I am sure many others are listening too. NO MORE will you be ignored, please do not fucking think that I or others do. We do listen, but we can not do everything. When we make decisions (as our job that we are suppose to do) those who are in technical or engineering for the most part do not have a right to go behind our backs, yet they continually do.

If I do not see changes occuring pretty soon, I shall be leaving, I really do hope you possibly consider this route as well.

Please guys, this is YOUR turn to speak up, I am tired of this shit as much as you are. Let your opinions be heard.

/signed

/signed

I've been in the clan for alittle while but been around for 3 months now.

From the start, getting to know this clan has been good alot of great people that are in this clan.

My thoughts on this subject are that we do need to get this shit together. I understand the meaning for trolls and i know why people do it. But there is a line and if that line is crossed you should get the fuck out of here. What happened today went far beyond that line. Those involved should be kicked our or giving a ban. As far as the staff. When you are giving staff you should act mature and set an example for all those around.

For example when the jailbreak was having several problems. The staff were still getting used to everything. There was a problem with a hacker Auto joining the Jailbreak server about a week ago. I told a staff member before they left and asked them to put it back up. The remaining Staff member was Pebbz. So the Jailbreak server went back up and all was well for 30 minutes. This hacker started in again so i tabbed into vent and saw pebbz in there. I join his channel and ask him to put it up and to run a log on HLSW. He put it up and i went back down into the channel and i dont know if he ran a log or what. Five minutes later the same hacker started in again. So i tabbed out and went back in the channel. Project was in there talking with them, they were playing WCS1. So i asked him to put the server back up again and run a log. He said no, i don't care about jailbreak. Project starts in trolling his troll. Never had a problem and never talked to him till then. i asked pebbz to at least run a log on HLSW and he was saying he didnt know how. So i was telling him how to do it while project tried trolling me. After saying no and saying it aint my fucking job and i dont care again. Pebbz started in about me defending Amber about people laughing at her. Projects starts calling me a pedofile and all this other shit. Pebbz is sitting there adding on talking shit and what not.

I am not mad at all about this just giving an example, This should not be how a Staff member should act. I think besides pebbz trolling people he does do a good job as far as forums and stuff.

About the trolls. If we let the trolls keep tearing this clan apart then there will be nothing left after this month. Its getting so bad players rage out of the clan, Staff rage out of the clan and Trolls get normal's to rage also.

WE NEED TO SET STRICT RULES FOR TROLLS.

Yo bro I'm totally with you on this one.

I understand where your coming from.

I see a lot of this crap of trolling going on.

I don't say much because I haven't really joined sG yet.

Soon after I'm in I will try my best to help this crap from happening

in any way I can.

Can't we just run this like an harsh dictatorship and be open about it, instead of being a harsh dictatorship that we lie about? Whoever controls the money runs the clan, it has been like that since the clan started.

There is not one staff member that is unbiased, there just can't be one. If someone says they are, it is a lie. Unless we post staff positions to brand new people, staff will have already made their own opinions on people beforehand.

As for this 4chan crap, who cares? Chaos is possibly the most ineffective staff member we had, to the point that she let other members use her staff account. 4chan has nothing to do with this clan, she can take it up with the authorities if she wants to. At least once a month we have a meltdown of total unforgiving drama on here, this upgraded to shit storm quality.

Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down.