Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

In Regards to the Community.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Just ban them immediately. Maybe then they won't think they're clever. No chances.

This. ^^^

who said it was a troll manner of free speech? and again, removing FFA will do nothing to prevent the flow of trolling, people troll, ffa doesnt and in any way does not encourage it.

Why do you want to keep the FFA so bad? It does nothing but promote conflict. If it's the 18+ section you're worried about, I'm sure they could keep that. ;)

Guest Fohacidal
This. ^^^

Why do you want to keep the FFA so bad? It does nothing but promote conflict. If it's the 18+ section you're worried about, I'm sure they could keep that. ;)

Why do you want to remove it so bad? I could care less about 18+

Why do you want to remove it so bad? I could care less about 18+

The FFA section undermines the rules saying that "You must follow all of these rules, EXCEPT in this specific forum." This issue here is that Rarely does stuff in the FFA stay in the FFA, whether its through posts in other topics, or through discussion on ventrilo. Give someone an inch and they will take a mile. If you want rules to be enforced, then have them apply everywhere, not just most places.

Guest Mr Clickerson
"We will give all trolls ONE MORE CHANCE,"

I will sign this if you unban Fatboy.

fatb0y violated the PIP in a VERY major way. He SHOULD be permanently banned and removed for the clan for what he did. It's very surprising he wasn't.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Fatb0y doesn't deserve another chancee. It's easy not to fuck up the way he did, but he did anyways.

Yeah... It's very easy to not search the internet for my information based off of a few images I posted a few years ago, then use various identity/IP shielding programs to make an alt account and post all my private information.