Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Banned the trolls.

The fact that you don't know who did anything, and in fact, can't prove anything. Its 4 chan. Its anonymous.

Nothing was against the rules that was done. Douchy? Sure. Trolling? Sure. Breaking rules? Nope.

For all anyone knows, one of the staff doesn't like all the people that were banned, so they posted shit on 4chan to set up a situation where they could ban everyone they didn't like with a minimum of fuss.

Honestly anyone who can get a topic to 5 pages in 5 minutes has a beef with something

No i just feel sorry for those kids who troll on the internet all day. I have no problem with it.

Guest Fohacidal
No i just feel sorry for those kids who troll on the internet all day. I have no problem with it.

Kids? Ya you have a problem with someone

You posting here says otherwise.

The fact that you don't know who did anything, and in fact, can't prove anything. Its 4 chan. Its anonymous.

Nothing was against the rules that was done. Douchy? Sure. Trolling? Sure. Breaking rules? Nope.

True. But things like this can't keep going on or more Staff will rage?

Guest Dead=Vortex

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

guess im not helping..

You posting here says otherwise.

My first post said it will be quite without the trolls here. Then you trying to insult me and me defending myself is trolling? or having a problem with someone. I was just saying its going to be quite without the trolls around.

So? If they don't want something done, they should enact a rule against it.

Still though, the staff are supposed to be elected, so if the members don't like something overall, it can't be against the rules. Or you will have no members.

Like I said earlier, for all anyone knows, one of the staff doesn't like all the people that were banned, so they posted shit on 4chan to set up a situation where they could ban everyone they didn't like with a minimum of fuss.

Everyone set up with a system to deal with shit like this. Use it.

^Quiet

Guest Mr Clickerson
If you don't see what's wrong, all the words in the world won't help you. Fuck, a newbie to the clan could see what is wrong here. Someone not IN the clan could see what is wrong. Yet, you can't.

Just try to be a little more open minded.

So, what's the problem with banning the people that start shit with others all the time? I'm confused.

Guest Fohacidal
So, what's the problem with banning the people that start shit with others all the time? I'm confused.

Like you?

Nothing, if you can prove they actually broke rules. Otherwise, drop it.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Like you?

Exact opposite of me.

Nothing, if you can prove they actually broke rules. Otherwise, drop it.

Proof isn't required. If you were actually here to understand the subject you're trying to speak on, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

My first post said it will be quite without the trolls here. Then you trying to insult me and me defending myself is trolling? or having a problem with someone. I was just saying its going to be quite without the trolls around.

You thought it would be quiet. Turns out it's not so. I trolled you a bit, you raged. Thus we arrive at our current circumstances.

Please. Make a fucking attempt to spell correctly and form English sentences. Can it really be that hard?

So? If they don't want something done, they should enact a rule against it.

Still though, the staff are supposed to be elected, so if the members don't like something overall, it can't be against the rules. Or you will have no members.

Like I said earlier, for all anyone knows, one of the staff doesn't like all the people that were banned, so they posted shit on 4chan to set up a situation where they could ban everyone they didn't like with a minimum of fuss.

Everyone set up with a system to deal with shit like this. Use it.

^Quiet

So what is there to do? How should we make the trolls and the members happy all at once?

You thought it would be quiet. Turns out it's not so. I trolled you a bit, you raged. Thus we arrive at our current circumstances.

Please. Make a fucking attempt to spell correctly and form English sentences. Can it really be that hard?

Ahhhh there you go trolling again. And if you thought i was raging you are alittle confused.

Guest Fohacidal
Exact opposite of me.

Proof isn't required. If you were actually here to understand the subject you're trying to speak on, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

Not really, shit always happens around you, hell its happening right now. Hell you probably tried to frame everyone by posting chaos pics on 4chan like a douche. Proof is always required.

Ahhhh there you go trolling again. And if you thought i was raging you are alittle confused.

Trolling only arises as a result of instigation. The mere fact that you started this thread is instigation.

Takes one to know one, only some are better than others obviously. ;)

You're definitely raging. No doubt.

Omg people ...

Can we please stop for once ?

Quit being a fucking Quaker.

Trolling only arises as a result of instigation. The mere fact that you started this thread is instigation.

lawl, I am 12 what is quaker ?

Yeah you are a far better troll then i could ever be. I will agree to that. Troll EQUAL_IBRIUM till i get back then you can finish trolling me ok :D?

Yeah you are a far better troll then i could ever be. I will agree to that. Troll EQUAL_IBRIUM till i get back then you can finish trolling me ok :D?

Ragequit.