Sign in to follow this  
Iraling

Banned the trolls.

I know it can be hard for you to listen when you're smothered in semen, but you have to adapt boy.

Ahhhhhhh you got me! Calling me gay and covered in semen is a GREAT insult buddy. Anymore?

Ahhhhhhh you got me! Calling me gay and covered in semen is a GREAT insult buddy. Anymore?

Well, you are a whore. I just call it like I see it.

Iraling, you do know you are trolling, right?

According to Urban Dictionary-

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning. When done to uptight people such as fundies, this can result in hilarity.

You are doing that to people you don't agree with, just like anyone else. And, banning a bunch of people out of hand is far worse than kissing ass. If you don't think so, then you are pretty damn dense.

Here are the facts.

1. Some people decided to be douchetastic trolls.

2. Some other people decided to watch said trolling.

3. Nothing done was against the clan rules.

4. Several people got butthurt and banned everyone in group 1&2.

5. Some were unbanned- those who are pretty much innocent.

6. You are now bitching, and counter trolling the trolls.

This accomplishes nothing.

Well, you are a whore. I just call it like I see it.

Yeah, all whores are all gay flaming homosexuals. Even being gay there is a good chance they are 10x smart then you wookie :D

Guest Mr Clickerson
Fucking seriously?

So if one of the other whores does something stupid, and gets banned, you should be too. Right.

I don't get it. A whore provides a desirable service (to most around here, at least lol). A troll does not.

The issue here, is the trolls are all a part of one big gay orgy. If one troll gets his feelings hurt or cornered, they all rush out to defend their piece of ass, and they do so by trolling and going overboard (as seen on 4chan today).

Guest Mr Clickerson
How do you not see that you are doing the same damn thing back?

You're trying to defend the equivalent to convicted criminals. Why?

Yeah, all whores are all gay flaming homosexuals. Even being gay there is a good chance they are 10x smarter than you wookie :D

English for Dummies.

Pickup a copy at Barnes & Noble.

Test next week. Be prepared.

Iraling, you do know you are trolling, right?

According to Urban Dictionary-

Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet, generally on message boards. When done in a moderated internet community, this can result in banning. When done to uptight people such as fundies, this can result in hilarity.

You are doing that to people you don't agree with, just like anyone else. And, banning a bunch of people out of hand is far worse than kissing ass. If you don't think so, then you are pretty damn dense.

Here are the facts.

1. Some people decided to be douchetastic trolls.

2. Some other people decided to watch said trolling.

3. Nothing done was against the clan rules.

4. Several people got butthurt and banned everyone in group 1&2.

5. Some were unbanned- those who are pretty much innocent.

6. You are now bitching, and counter trolling the trolls.

This accomplishes nothing.

Yeah i am alittle. But would it be considered trolling if im just defending myself? Or do i take it like alittle bitch. Im just saying the trolls are very clever and smart! Not like im trying to be mean.

Because they aren't convicted. Laughing at something isn't a crime. They didn't break any rules. And, in all honestly, this clan has been almost a solid flame/troll fest for several years. That's the reputation it had, and I'm sure still has. You knew that coming in.

Deal with it.

English for Dummies.

Pickup a copy at Barnes & Noble.

Test next week. Be prepared.

Ahhh thank you wookie, you are right. Thanks for your guidance.

Guest Mr Clickerson
Because they aren't convicted. Laughing at something isn't a crime. They didn't break any rules. And, in all honestly, this clan has been almost a solid flame/troll fest for several years. That's the reputation it had, and I'm sure still has. You knew that coming in.

Deal with it.

You must still be delirious from your long break- coming back to such a situation must be hard on your wittle mind.

Guest Dead=Vortex
You must still be delirious from your long break- coming back to such a situation must be hard on your wittle mind.

daddy is using big words!

Yeah i am alittle. But would it be considered trolling if im just defending myself? Or do i take it like alittle bitch. Im just saying the trolls are very clever and smart! Not like im trying to be mean.

Its trolling no matter what side you are on. So getting mad at trolls and then trolling makes you a hypocrite.

Which most people think is bad.

Deal with it.

Yeah..... Still doesn't make it right or ok.

Its trolling no matter what side you are on. So getting mad at trolls and then trolling makes you a hypocrite.

Which most people think is bad.

Lol, im not getting mad but yeah i understand what your coming from.

Guest Fohacidal

Whats is wrong with ireling?

If you don't see what's wrong, all the words in the world won't help you. Fuck, a newbie to the clan could see what is wrong here. Someone not IN the clan could see what is wrong. Yet, you can't.

Just try to be a little more open minded.

If you don't see what's wrong, all the words in the world won't help you. Fuck, a newbie to the clan could see what is wrong here. Someone not IN the clan could see what is wrong. Yet, you can't.

Just try to be a little more open minded.

Wheres there to be open minded to?

Guest Fohacidal
Nothing.

Honestly anyone who can get a topic to 5 pages in 5 minutes has a beef with something