Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I'm Done.

Impressive thread, /popcorn throughout it.

Also, I enjoyed your posts in particular Timetodie, what made you change your opinion about the community/staff?

This is when I thought staff was kind of corrupt and voted friends in, not who really deserved it. I also didn’t like that Pebbz and Kia got staff, they where troll monsters and would troll the shit out of everyone and when you did it back to them you received an infraction, it just rubbed me the wrong way. But as you can tell I was right, Pebbz turned out to be on of sGs biggest trolls and Kia raged quit and deleted WCS 2. But staff as a whole is in a MUCH better place and we don’t have these problems anymore. Junzo/Jason fixed the problems.

Of the thread? Phoenix posted pics from Dani's facebook on 4chan, then some derp linked to this site. It's the reason we banned Phoenix for 6 months.

No I was here at the time.

I was wondering why chaos is still here.

Guest theimfamousproject

i miss this *sheds a single thug tear*

Edited by theimfamousproject

Guest theimfamousproject

also unban DAKID i want that account back.. u can have this one.. it's stupid. also i miss PIP day. also also also also

Guest theimfamousproject
:( why u gotta add a gay number 3 to my name it PR()JECT. also my favorite thing was i was blamed for everything.. PIP day, 4chanchaos, drawball. my favorite part was p1 talking about how the trolling was bad and blah blah and it was him that posted the pictures.. also any chance to laugh at zeus again is fantastic.

:( why u gotta add a gay number 3 to my name it PR()JECT. also my favorite thing was i was blamed for everything.. PIP day, 4chanchaos, drawball. my favorite part was p1 talking about how the trolling was bad and blah blah and it was him that posted the pictures.. also any chance to laugh at zeus again is fantastic.

Chaos and Zeus are an item now. I think.

Guest theimfamousproject

yeah i know they are.. and trust me i laughed hysterically when junezoe told me... also when junezoe leaked me i laughed.. /nh

Pretty sure they've been an item for a while, at least that was the impression that I got back before I buggered off. It's been a few months since I last talked with Chaos but I didn't feel, and still don't, that it was important enough to inquire about. None of my business and all that jazz.

I actually kinda miss Zeus, he may have been good at stirring up drama but he always had a reason or a valid point behind it. He was blunt and said things straight up without sugar-coating them. If he thought you were a cock knobbling retard he'd tell you in those words. As much as I enjoyed awarding him infraction points he was a very active and involved member of the community. Ah, the good ol' days...

And this explains a lot. I never saw this thread and always wondered what prompted Chaos to leave. It's a shame, she was also a great community member.

Edit: Also, as much as I don't mind having had a place to say that, why the balls was this thread necroed? ib4tl

Edited by Llethander

Guest theimfamousproject

Chaos was annoying

BASICALLY. she "quit" and came back like 20 times..

Chaos liked the community and had invested a lot of time into it. She had/has friends here, of which I still CONSIDER - Fucking auto correct - myself. She worked hard to earn a staff position and did a good job while she held it. The entire time she was here, however, the were immature little shitbats that insisted upon trolling her incessantly because she was female and because she cared about the community. Eventually she got fed up and left. She kept coming back probably for the same reason that I'm back even though I left: because even with all the drama and shit disturbers it's still a place to go and chill with people who share a common interest in gaming. Sadly the trolls wouldn't leave her alone.

In before she brought it on herself. Fucking trolls...

Edited by Llethander

Chaos liked the community and had invested a lot of time into it. She had/has friends here, of which I still don't myself. She worked hard to earn a staff position and did a good job while she held it. The entire time she was here, however, the were immature little shitbats that insisted upon trolling her incessantly because she was female and because she cared about the community. Eventually she got fed up and left. She kept coming back probably for the same reason that I'm back even though I left: because even with all the drama and shit disturbers it's still a place to go and chill with people who share a common interest in gaming. Sadly the trolls wouldn't leave her alone.

Fully agree.

Chaos liked the community and had invested a lot of time into it. She had/has friends here, of which I still CONSIDER - Fucking auto correct - myself. She worked hard to earn a staff position and did a good job while she held it. The entire time she was here, however, the were immature little shitbats that insisted upon trolling her incessantly because she was female and because she cared about the community. Eventually she got fed up and left. She kept coming back probably for the same reason that I'm back even though I left: because even with all the drama and shit disturbers it's still a place to go and chill with people who share a common interest in gaming. Sadly the trolls wouldn't leave her alone.

She was female....

Realistically though I agree. Also, lock.