Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RabbidRabbi

Rabbi

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:2921385

IN GAME NAME: (US)Rabbi....(US) is really just a clan that i made for me and my friends

JCS RECOMMENDATION: none though i have had talks with many of your admins...

X-FIRE NAME: none but can aqquire xfire in it becomes a liability to not have it i do have ventrilo

AGE: 23.... that really is my age i didnt just not change it lol

PREVIOUS CLANS: [TAG]-Team arena games

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: been playing alot of zombie mod and gg with you guys and gals... looks like you have a server with admins that know what they are doing and a clear mind.... would like to help out and just love playing the game...i was ranked at least 41 on the gg server at one time ... and over all you guys are just some cool cats with a server im not far from so i get a great ping and i just like playin...

FAVORITE UV SERVER: GG

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

didnt copy them but i read them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RabbidRabbi @ Sep 11 2007, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:2921385

IN GAME NAME: (US)Rabbi....(US) is really just a clan that i made for me and my friends

JCS RECOMMENDATION: none though i have had talks with many of your admins...

X-FIRE NAME: none but can aqquire xfire in it becomes a liability to not have it i do have ventrilo

AGE: 23.... that really is my age i didnt just not change it lol

PREVIOUS CLANS: [TAG]-Team arena games

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: been playing alot of zombie mod and gg with you guys and gals... looks like you have a server with admins that know what they are doing and a clear mind.... would like to help out and just love playing the game...i was ranked at least 41 on the gg server at one time ... and over all you guys are just some cool cats with a server im not far from so i get a great ping and i just like playin...

FAVORITE UV SERVER: GG

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

didnt copy them but i read them

you will need xfire, other than that your fine.

ive played with you occasionally and have liked what i have seen. i say yes

but you need JCS votes not mine

Guest Silent Assassin

I vote yes, this is Venom btw rabbi.

This guy is awesome and HILARIOUS on island escape. He can't get to the glitch above spawn, so he kills himself over and over again in the walls regardless if a zombie is there or not xD

Awesome player, awesome guy!

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Sep 13 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol too bad none of their votes count

Plunk, just dont come back dude, your so negative all the time.

I've played with Rabbi in the past, he is a pretty good player. Chatted with him a bit today after school on GG server and seems like a pretty cool guy. If I had a vote, I would say yes smile.gif

Acutally our votes do count somewhat the more people that say yes in uv and say how good he is and how helpful than jcs or p2 will may be persuaded to change his mind from a yes to a no

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 13 2007, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Acutally our votes do count somewhat the more people that say yes in uv and say how good he is and how helpful than jcs or p2 will may be persuaded to change his mind from a yes to a no

dude even if i dont get it i just really like playin with you cats... man yall are fun

I vote yes. Seems like a cool and a guy that you can joke with..

Nifer stop your spamming of votes. It's annoying we always have to read all the votes you post. When you vote, explain why you vote yes. The JCS is the final votes based on your votes and therefore we don't need to explain why we vote yes, but the members vote (Things about the player) are so that we know what to vote, and therefore I ask you to tell us something about him instead of just getting your post count up.

Guest Silent Assassin

Rabbi is teh shit! Let him in!!!

I vote yes. Seems like a cool and a guy that you can joke with..

Nifer stop your spamming of votes. It's annoying we always have to read all the votes you post. When you vote, explain why you vote yes. The JCS is the final votes based on your votes and therefore we don't need to explain why we vote yes, but the members vote (Things about the player) are so that we know what to vote, and therefore I ask you to tell us something about him instead of just getting your post count up.

OWNED

Guest Silent Assassin

Why plunk? The members who are saying yes help the JCS who do not know him to make their decision. It may not make a difference instantly, but it does in the long term.

Why plunk? The members who are saying yes help the JCS who do not know him to make their decision. It may not make a difference instantly, but it does in the long term.

I think he is talking about ppl just saying YES without giving a reason..

Guest lord yoda

Well i have played with this guy...He is a verry skilled player so this is a YES from me