Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

Maybe Noire should be given another chance. Jason got another one, why not give Noire another? He told me, he got this sense of anything he did was going to get mocked at our laughed at, and to me that's just not a healthy atmosphere. I think part of the problem was the image you guys left on him, and maybe him not communicating back how he felt. There is no harm in giving the man a final chance, it seems a good portion of the clan is for it.

I was given another chance because I didn't go and rage and make a huge deal about it. Not to mention the fact that the real reasons I took my time with what I was doing was both prep work and exams were during this period (no, it wasn't COD. (: ). This isn't to say that Noire shouldn't be given another chance, however his reactions here were IMO a little much, and as such I don't feel he is in any condition to be in a position of power at this time. Given time, and all of you stop raging, it will be considered. Until that point, you all need to back off. (Something that goes to everyone in this topic, not just members.)

All of this, I'm not raging, you're raging is getting a little tiring to sift through.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

obviously noire is pissed that he hasn't received his reason and he said he's asked. If you ever really want to know the reason you were taken out of office, you can come and ask me some time, i'm sure people patched things up. Honesty is something very rare around here, but i've got nothing to hide, nor do I need to lie.

I think anyone would be frustrated if they weren't getting the answers to their simple questions. You can't blame him for that. If you guys would just answer everything he asked, this would have been done with along time ago, but you keep beating around everything and he persists.

You also comment that I am raging about this, but to me it kind of seems like you are the one raging about it. You have underlines all over your posts, quotes, the tone of your post also indicts anger. Are you sure you're just not confusing your rage with me?

maybe if you were able to read my post, i would not have to emphasize key words for you to notice. there is nothing stopping you from making a judgement. but that was another good try.

looks like you are anxious there. guess i am not allowed to sleep or it will make me look like i don't have my shit together. oh snap.

calm down, you will get my reasons soon. i emphasize 'my' because i know you mistake my words as the staff.

I'm more curious why you all are accusing him of raging, yet you're still going on and on in this thread and just feeding any raging overall.

Give him your reasons in PM and stop arguing here all of you. Why tell someone to go to PM's then keep debating in public? Makes no sense.

Well Oracion, that is because he keeps posting in this thread. No one is going to man up and talk to this guy publicly, otherwise people will just pull the "ignore the issue" card. :(

Well Brown, I'd say your reasons, aside from the cass admin issue, are rather petty and bias. If you want I can post the reasons here, but then people would think of you as the bad guy I guess? I wouldn't really guess so, and since you were the only person to even answer my pms, I have to assume that your reasons are the reasons of the staff unless I am told otherwise. If this is true, I am rather disappointed in staff. None of the issues were something that couldn't have been talked over with me. Funny how they don't talk to me and blame me on my miscommunication.

Did not realize small petty issues > devotion to the community.

Maybe I should have just done nothing like the majority of the staff and been safe from doing anything wrong.

Well Oracion, that is because he keeps posting in this thread. No one is going to man up and talk to this guy publicly, otherwise people will just pull the "ignore the issue" card. :(

Well Brown/Kai, I'm telling you and Noire to take it to PMs now since both of you obviously aren't getting anywhere. You keep posting which isn't helping the situation. Keep it private now.

4+ pages of bickering on Noire and staff parts isn't needed.

Then don't do it publicly. Why not xfire or PM's? This can be settled behind closed doors. You guys just need to be willing to talk to him about it. That's all he wants. You don't owe everyone an explanation, just him. So there's no reason it needs to be public. :)

i love pussy

I'm guessing he was trying to get banned.

looked like it worked

Thanks for your service you two!

You will be missed.

Missed? They are still here.

not going anywhere, and what I did worked, it threw the bullshit off course ;-) Mind games work wonders when spammers get out of control, something out of the blue and they're like what the fuck man?!

No one said anything to me either. I just posted on someone else's thread and noticed I was a level 3.

Find it odd too how Pebbz(who has a personal grudge towards me for enforcing the race whoring rule in server1) did this gaming digest and put in there that I Stepped down for personal reasons.

Now you know how I feel.

Guest Dead=Vortex
9 Pages on a digest? Probably the digest with the most posts. GOOD JOB PEBBAL!.

Okay...shussh

Sign in to follow this