Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

Syndicate Gaming Digest 3 [2/07/2010]

TTD you need to chill on the ranting man, youve been doing it a bit much lately

Coming from you this make me laugh, hard. You need to chill out on the trolling, since you got back in the clan nothing you post is worth reading. Its always something to just piss someone off. But then again the staffmembers encourage trolling that’s why you and Zeus are back (even though Zeus has cleaned up his act, unlike you). But don’t worry, I’m sick off all the two face shit the staff does behind everyone’s back and all these level 1 and level 2 members that know nothing about the clan agreeing with them so it seems they are right behind their actions. UV Is dead and most of the good members left. As soon I will, but I’m going to think on this for awhile before I make a decision. But as of now I will not be posting on the forums anymore, nothing I say ever changes anything or helps. Its always shot down by these members I’ve never heard of trying to kiss staffs ass. So you can relax Pebbz, I would be jumping down your throat anymore about how shady you are. Good luck guys, just remember when they do some shady shit to you and it pisses you off, lets just say I told you so. And don’t even worry about posting towards this, I wont be responding, so troll away guy since it out of control away. GG.

Coming from you this make me laugh, hard. You need to chill out on the trolling, since you got back in the clan nothing you post is worth reading. Its always something to just piss someone off. But then again the staffmembers encourage trolling that’s why you and Zeus are back (even though Zeus has cleaned up his act, unlike you). But don’t worry, I’m sick off all the two face shit the staff does behind everyone’s back and all these level 1 and level 2 members that know nothing about the clan agreeing with them so it seems they are right behind their actions. UV Is dead and most of the good members left. As soon I will, but I’m going to think on this for awhile before I make a decision. But as of now I will not be posting on the forums anymore, nothing I say ever changes anything or helps. Its always shot down by these members I’ve never heard of trying to kiss staffs ass. So you can relax Pebbz, I would be jumping down your throat anymore about how shady you are. Good luck guys, just remember when they do some shady shit to you and it pisses you off, lets just say I told you so. And don’t even worry about posting towards this, I wont be responding, so troll away guy since it out of control away. GG.

Excuse me ? I fuckin make my own decisions you filthy no-respect piece of shit .

Omg.. I better not say that to an almighty L5, he might come after me . Dude suck my cock, you're probably some low life faggot living in his mom's basement and cries every night because people are getting trolled . Go QQ some more in the Funny Shaz section so we can laugh at you.. idiot .

TTD this is not the first time Staff has "excommunicated" a staff member, nor is it the last. Digging all of this stuff about Noire is just gonna make Noire look really bad.

Excuse me ? I fuckin make my own decisions you filthy no-respect piece of shit .

Omg.. I better not say that to an almighty L5, he might come after me . Dude suck my cock, you're probably some low life faggot living in his mom's basement and cries every night because people are getting trolled . Go QQ some more in the Funny Shaz section so we can laugh at you.. idiot .

In before infraction.

Guest Hardcoreiswindows98

a waste of time posting on this, but I think Noire was doing a great job with the wcs 1 and 2 servers, he'd help get them populated, he'd go around and make sure shit was good in them, even the teams out, ect...this is just lame to me that he's removed tho :-(

Its funny how no one will answer this question. I bet they are all talking on the staff forums trying to get there stories together. Shady staff is shady.

Agreed

they said that because it sounds better for the community/noire to say he left for personal reasons rather than say he got kicked out.

same way when applying for a job voluntarily leaving sounds better than fired. but i do feel for noire because they kinda tried to throw it under the rug.

The only oversight was that we did not was not give Noire a prior warning. He definitely was aware of what may come, so it was a question of when and not if.

Reitirating what Project said, leaving voluntarily sounds better rather than a forced removal. As for the reasons behind it, I assure you that it was discussed and no one had an issue against the verdict. Though I don't blame Noire for his reaction (no one likes to be ostracized), it was his choice to 'open' Pandora's box and let the community know that we did not see him fit for staff.

Though you may not believe me, the decision was not ushered by me for it was a quick and decisive outcome.

Noire getting kicked out the way he did was shady, and the fact that Pebbel is beaming on vent saying well now that Noire is out of the picture, and Since Noire is gone, before he starts every sentence, I think the clan does deserve to know. The majority of our staff is good, the rest are junk. They're annoying e-nerds who still laugh at immature things. The only knock on the staff is they're way to lienent with other staff members.

Noire getting kicked out the way he did was shady, and the fact that Pebbel is beaming on vent saying well now that Noire is out of the picture, and Since Noire is gone, before he starts every sentence, I think the clan does deserve to know. The majority of our staff is good, the rest are junk. They're annoying e-nerds who still laugh at immature things. The only knock on the staff is they're way to lienent with other staff members.

Please. You sound like I had an agenda to fill. To be quite truthful, the focal point of our vent conversation was YOU and TTD. TTD for his blatant rage and you for your gingery-ness. Noire could have possibly came up, but was definitely not intiated by me. Though it's cute you say this because for the past days you have 'claimed' to have me muted for god knows why. Please don't spread your misinformation that I know you're completely capable of.

I'v looked up to Noire since i started playing here and he has done so much for WCS2 like make races and run it for a while, its one thing to ask someone to leave but to be disrespectful and blunt to someone like Noire is just pathetic. I dont care what your reasons are but show the guy some respect and gratitude foe what he did, i cant remember a single time when he attacked anyone.

Best of luck Space, and thanks for being a friend, i agree with TTD and as soon as my app is finished i will consider sticking to the game as oppose to the forms.

I think you're pretty worthless, and the fact your so defensive in that post speaks high volume to a loathing character, with synical intent. Our staff should be professional, and carry business professionally, I think you really focus on that concept, and i believe your post reads more of guilt than anything. Some one said you had posted this, and I got a good laugh at your guilt. I can't wait to see the day you fuck up so bad, you're removed from staff. You keep up the shitty work you're doing with the unprofessional attitude, and I'm sure it's bound to happen.

I think you're pretty worthless, and the fact your so defensive in that post speaks high volume to a loathing character, with synical intent. Our staff should be professional, and carry business professionally, I think you really focus on that concept, and i believe your post reads more of guilt than anything. Some one said you had posted this, and I got a good laugh at your guilt. I can't wait to see the day you fuck up so bad, you're removed from staff. You keep up the shitty work you're doing with the unprofessional attitude, and I'm sure it's bound to happen.

HCW98 your a good man, well said.

Please, please. Resort to insults since I've debunked your argument. Your cuteness is just emanating from you. One could say your motives are trollish. An infraction perhaps?

Like I said, I'll wait for that day when you get kicked out of staff, and I'll be the first one there to make sure it stings really well, i'm sure there are a line of people inside this clan and out that will be waiting. Go ahead and threaten me with an 'infraction' for trolling, it shows how guilty you really are. Your last default, human instict, when threatened or feeling guilty, you get defensive, and then you act tough to conceal what you really are. Ya mad brah?

hey, richie, you realize that we are all in vent laugh at your stupidity AGAIN?

funny is, most of the clan likes pebbz, there is just a small click of people that dont like him, but those are the people nobody cares about, just like you.

Like I said, I'll wait for that day when you get kicked out of staff, and I'll be the first one there to make sure it stings really well, i'm sure there are a line of people inside this clan and out that will be waiting. Go ahead and threaten me with an 'infraction' for trolling, it shows how guilty you really are. Your last default, human instict, when threatened or feeling guilty, you get defensive, and then you act tough to conceal what you really are. Ya mad brah?

Being defensive when false claims are made against you is natural. Don't try to twist that into something malicious. I do suggest you to stop since your whole argument is based on a rant against me. Yes, you may not like me, but please try not to pretend this has some justified purpose. Deep down, I know you're mad cause you got ragged on for being a ginger. I forget what we were arguing about since it's been derailed. Was this just an attack against me since you were angry?

Edit:

It's awesome that you perceive me as tough. You're too kind.

hey, richie, you realize that we are all in vent laugh at your stupidity AGAIN?

funny is, most of the clan likes pebbz, there is just a small click of people that dont like him, but those are the people nobody cares about, just like you.

Why is this not trolling, whoreganik has nothing to do with this argument and he is being a total dick. This is what TTD means when he calls you guys two faced, either be strict for everyone or let shit go for everyone. IMO

Sign in to follow this