Sign in to follow this  
Xterminator

Ba_jail_xterminator_metals

Its not your maps fault, whoever uploaded it didn't put something in the right spot, make sure its in maplist & in the map folder and on the fast download site.

i like your map, i went into the vmf and looked at it rather than going in css to play it. i like it :D, im so mad lol my map has some problem hidden and i cant get it to load in game... it apparently has a leak but ive done everything i can to find it! i did that point shit and that didnt point to anything, i found the coordinates ot the "leak" and it was a ct , i deleted it then it went to another random entity in my map. its being a dick =[.

no, i need ur name you login to steam with, thats just ur display name, like your. um steam id some peopel call it, not the steam_x:xxxx thing, ur like actually uesrname:P

well like we rtv'd and voted for it and we started to switch the map and it said... for me and my brother::::::

Your map(ba_jail_xterminator_metals_v4) is different from the servers

no one else can get on it

well like we rtv'd and voted for it and we started to switch the map and it said... for me and my brother::::::

Your map(ba_jail_xterminator_metals_v4) is different from the servers

no one else can get on it

Well wtf. It is an exact copy of the map on the server. I don't know why it isn't working..