Sign in to follow this  
FireFly

11+ months in UV

Guest Silent Assassin

Firefly, loyalty to a clan means loyalty to members. You have been in over a year yeah? You have posted 34 times, 5 or 6 of which is you complaining about lack of admin. You never contribute, you never talk, your never here. Why would you get admin?

To Nifer: Yea man, I didn't mean me lol, I meant firefly.

Lol firefly go to recruitment topic and read recruitment system than read the Terms and agreements and what must you do and not do. i think there you will find your answer but if you dont ill just say it anyways.

You shouldnt request admin jcs and p2 will give it to the people who they think deserve it.

The other one i find quite funny is.

Clan members must stay active on the forums. which you havent been doing very good

I like you nifer, but you are wrong in the fact that FireFly deserves something and hes been a clan member here longer than you have. He doesnt post on the forums a lot, but I still see him on the servers and xfire.

im ALWAYS on the forums reading up and im ALWAYS on xfire and i play all the time and my account of the forums is always getting screwed and i had to remake it 3 times ( ask pheonix2 i was bugging im abute it before lol) so yeah and i was never dorment i was jsut on vacation for 5 weeks at atlantis(hotel) in the bahamas so ya

im ALWAYS on the forums reading up and im ALWAYS on xfire and i play all the time and my account of the forums is always getting screwed and i had to remake it 3 times ( ask pheonix2 i was bugging im abute it before lol) so yeah and i was never dorment i was jsut on vacation for 5 weeks at atlantis(hotel) in the bahamas so ya

Probably on more since we talked abt you lol

i love you too project mayhem

there are tons of UV members who just play on the servers and dont watch the forums. plenty of them have got admin, and i doubt they just stood around and were chosen for it. they played a lot, contributed to the SERVERS (yes, those are as important as the forums) and then requested for admin.

Guest Phoenix2

I've already vowed to not grant anymore free admin to anybody. There is a nice button here on the phorum for purchasing it. Use that, pay, and if you can't, don't complain.

Guest Silent Assassin

How long does it take to set up paypal? an hour at most to get it full working. Took me 10 minutes. Its not fucking hard to go down to a bank, and ask for a debit card. The use of the excuse "my parents wont let me" is bullshit. Get your own.

there are tons of UV members who just play on the servers and dont watch the forums. plenty of them have got admin, and i doubt they just stood around and were chosen for it. they played a lot, contributed to the SERVERS (yes, those are as important as the forums) and then requested for admin.

It hasn't worked for em and Loading lol. Oh well.

Damn right its important. This clan is based off of GAMEPLAY. If you don't play and contribute... you might as well be ... not in the clan?

Gameplay? Don't you mean time played? I don't think UV is a videogame with good gameplay..

Honestly, if you guys knew half of the bullshit that I have to deal with, you probably wouldn't want it. Everytime I go in WC3, people asking to fix things, can I ban this person, can I add maps, complaints, etc. constantly. I don't think you guys have any idea how annoying that can be and how that can ruin your fun.

Honestly, if you guys knew half of the bullshit that I have to deal with, you probably wouldn't want it. Everytime I go in WC3, people asking to fix things, can I ban this person, can I add maps, complaints, etc. constantly. I don't think you guys have any idea how annoying that can be and how that can ruin your fun.

Ya i know when im playing wc3 some of my freinds msg theres a hacker in noob hangout and its so hard to get back in in wc3 and that happens to me constantly....

Nifer, everyone joined feb 9th. thats when these forums were made.

and not being active in the forums isn't a good reason to not give admin. Sure, a lot goes on here, but it is really the people who play cs that make the clan run. If we just have ppl who watch the forums and don't play, then we are just a community, not a gaming community.

admin should be given to those who deserve it and have shown that they are responsible.

Ya i would say the same ive been playing for a little less than two years with UV but nothing adn this is not the bird turd who goes around going "lol" in a reply this is his older brother the other one is a tool and is not even alowd to play in CS anymore but i haev been playing latley btw i was playing when all we had was a Rpg server nothing else with nuffles sparten turtle and of course george W. dutch (aka P2)

Guest formerlyaeth
Ya i would say the same ive been playing for a little less than two years with UV but nothing adn this is not the bird turd who goes around going "lol" in a reply this is his older brother the other one is a tool and is not even alowd to play in CS anymore but i haev been playing latley btw i was playing when all we had was a Rpg server nothing else with nuffles sparten turtle and of course george W. dutch (aka P2)

Nice job necroing this thread.