Sign in to follow this  
FireFly

11+ months in UV

Yes tis bullshit, but thats the way the admin system works in the clan. Pay or suck pheonix's dick *cough*Dubnium*cough*

I <3 you dub but don't pretend you didn't dine on the sausage for free admin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FireFly @ Sep 11 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ive been here since october last year and still no admin when all the noobs on the servers are runnin around with it

wtf?

you see the problem there?

I dont get it wats the problem?

youve been here since last october and you only have 27 posts?

i have been here for like 2-3 months and i have over 400 post smile.gif lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 11 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I find the forums are a huge part of the clan in my opinion. So much shit goes down here, and so many members miss out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 11 2007, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Spammer tongue.gif

Love ya nifer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Sep 11 2007, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I find the forums are a huge part of the clan in my opinion. So much shit goes down here, and so many members miss out.

Agreed. Well, that's beside the point though wink.gif.

I have been here 11+ months and i was active on both the forum and the servers. Still no admin for me. Im not gonna donate to the clan because my parents will murdur me if they found out i have gave money on their credit card to a gaming clan. And i am not going to suck cock. So that means i will never get admin even if i stay for an eternity. Fucking bullshit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nifer @ Sep 12 2007, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ill give you mine if you want tongue.gif

thats not exactly 11 months

Wow dude. Dont say stuff that you dont know about. All of the old members know that the forums and all of the people's accounts were deleted somewhere in january or february because of an incident we have had. If i remember correctly, it was the incident involving arcdigital.

I'm not a clan member, but I really enjoy my time on UV servers. 25 bucks towards helping you fella's isnt much to me, and it goes a long way. Phoenix2 didn't even ask for the donation, I wanted to...and if I can get admin also... I'll do it. Its nice to be able to help the gameplay, change crappy maps, slap fights with other admins, and generally raising the bar on the server. It's too bad that you feel jilted by people like me, but thats the advantage of age and choice.

Nifer, everyone joined feb 9th. thats when these forums were made.

and not being active in the forums isn't a good reason to not give admin. Sure, a lot goes on here, but it is really the people who play cs that make the clan run. If we just have ppl who watch the forums and don't play, then we are just a community, not a gaming community.

admin should be given to those who deserve it and have shown that they are responsible.

me and project should get admin or just give it to project i wont cry if i never get admin

me and him are very active on the forums and the zombie sever

It does not matter how long you've been in UV if you get admin or not. Its if you're needed as an admin. We don't need every member being an admin. A good admin will hardly have to use his powers anyway. You all do your parts as clan members when you play in the servers. You keep things in check, you make sure there's no abusing of any glitches or admin powers. Just because you've been in the clan for 11 months does not mean you should get admin. Some people are better off without the power... because some people cannot handle it. Its as simple as that. If you have a serious problem about it, talk to George. If he deems it necessary for you to have admin powers; then so be it. If he doesn't... there's usually a good reason. Trust me kids... admin is not all its cracked up to be.

Cheers,

Mental808 Senior Admin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mental808 @ Sep 13 2007, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If you have a serious problem about it, talk to George. If he deems it necessary for you to have admin powers; then so be it. If he doesn't... there's usually a good reason. Trust me kids... admin is not all its cracked up to be.

George fucking always stays silent on xfire when i talk to him. I wish that he would give me the reason why i cant have admin..

Oh poop well no one told me when the forums were made so ya.....................................................................

You can have my admin if you want tongue.gif