Sign in to follow this  
FireFly

11+ months in UV

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 15 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

FOR ADMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!FOR JUUUSTICE!!! TO THE DEATH!!!

Not to mention FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest Silent Assassin

If the only reason you joined the clan is to get admin you should leave.

Guest Silent Assassin

Yes, I re-joined to donate $370 to P2 for admin? If I wanted admin I would have been a cheap ass and donated $10. I donated because he was in shit, so before you start accusing I suggest you know the story. Also, I have [technically] been in this clan since February. Once again, get your facts straight.

Yes, I re-joined to donate $370 to P2 for admin? If I wanted admin I would have been a cheap ass and donated $10. I donated because he was in shit, so before you start accusing I suggest you know the story. Also, I have [technically] been in this clan since February. Once again, get your facts straight.

Lol yes you have been here since February, I am sure that is why you asked if you could re-join. And that just shows you have a deep pocket with nothing better to spend your money on.

Guest Silent Assassin

Lmao changing back to hot avatars full of pixel girls! PERVERT!

Project, when a 17 year old with an amazing job 2 motor bikes with full insurance payed for. and $8000 to spend, what would you do? buy more fucking games? I am doing it to help a friend who needs the money more than me, other wise I am going to end up spending it on some Chinese mail order bride who looks like my hentai girls!

Lmao changing back to hot avatars full of pixel girls! PERVERT!

Project, when a 17 year old with an amazing job 2 motor bikes with full insurance payed for. and $8000 to spend, what would you do? buy more fucking games? I am doing it to help a friend who needs the money more than me, other wise I am going to end up spending it on some Chinese mail order bride who looks like my hentai girls!

Well in that case you can spend it on an American mail order bride. I'd have no problem helping you spend $8000. :P

And I'd have to agree with chedder, there is medication you can take for this guys. Stop complaining and play the damn game. These are all =(UV)= servers and if there is a problem in them, there are usually admins on to help out. Don't cry over it, just wait it out or talk to P2 about it. :P

Ok let look at this from Spartas point of view.... P2 = king | Us = the brave 300.

The king led them into the battle to protect his land and all his people, P2 is trying to make everything fun and organized for us.

The brave 300 didnt question him but stood beside him and prepared to die for him. They did not try to overthrow him for power or to try and save their own asses. Now look at us... there is some of us who do not care about admin and are here to have fun and own n00bz, theres some who think they deserve admin and maybe they do or dont who knows. But the point is we shouldnt be fighting amoungst ourself about "who should get it and why" we should be supporting our king (donating) and if you cant donate then you can help in anouther way like keeping the peace, having a skill (mapping, GFX, Etc.) or just making this fun for other people. Just let P2 deicide whats best and who deserves what around here, after all thats his job. Thats what a clan (Army) should do.

Ok let look at this from Spartas point of view.... P2 = king | Us = the brave 300.

The king led them into the battle to protect his land and all his people, P2 is trying to make everything fun and organized for us.

The brave 300 didnt question him but stood beside him and prepared to die for him. They did not try to overthrow him for power or to try and save their own asses. Now look at us... there is some of us who do not care about admin and are here to have fun and own n00bz, theres some who think they deserve admin and maybe they do or dont who knows. But the point is we shouldnt be fighting amoungst ourself about "who should get it and why" we should be supporting our king (donating) and if you cant donate then you can help in anouther way like keeping the peace, having a skill (mapping, GFX, Etc.) or just making this fun for other people. Just let P2 deicide whats best and who deserves what around here, after all thats his job. Thats what a clan (Army) should do.

King Leonidas and Phoenix2 are very different. All of Sparta loved Leonidas, but Phoenix2 doesnt have everyone's love. Why should anyone fight for the person they dont love? I personally do not love Phoenix2, but i respect him. I will only fight by his side if another clan tries to invade us or a fucktard like arcdigital tries to destroy the clan. If i feel that fighting against him is going to improve the clan, then i will do so.

King Leonidas and Phoenix2 are very different. All of Sparta loved Leonidas, but Phoenix2 doesnt have everyone's love.

He has my love

...this thread just isnt dying.....

why its turning fun? but now that you posted that it is starting to die btw fire fly this is wat i mean you just post your topic here and never post it at again

Guest Silent Assassin

Yea thats probably the reason this member doesnt have admin :P

haha wow you guys suck theres 4 fucking pages of you all fighting

you all pritty much forgot about the point of me being loyal to the clan and being here for like almost a year now and i dont got admin and everyone else being here for a long ass time and still none of us have admin but all those gay ass pussy n00bs get it AND YOU KNOW WHAT! i was on the fucking server before and i was talking to chemical and like 5 other fag admins and there not even in UV and they have admin i mean dude WTF!!!!!

you all pritty much forgot about the point of me being loyal to the clan and being here for like almost a year now and i dont got admin and everyone else being here for a long ass time and still none of us have admin but all those gay ass pussy n00bs get it AND YOU KNOW WHAT! i was on the fucking server before and i was talking to chemical and like 5 other fag admins and there not even in UV and they have admin i mean dude WTF!!!!!

UMMM did you ever hear the word Admin= Paypal+10$ EQUALS admin.....

haha yeah i would donatre but my moms a skank and wont let me donate and pheonix doesnt give out his adress so i cant mail it soooooo yeah plus ive been here for almost a year and i think that desurves something

This pretty much explains why I would never vote yes on you getting admin. Doesn't matter if you were in the clan for a long time, admins should have some kind of respect for other people. This clearly shows that you would have no morals or recognition to the rules of being admin. Your simply yelling at us right now for not agreeing with you and I would be terrified to come into a server that you were running. Admins should be able to withhold some composure to crude players on each server and I can assure you, I see none here. <_<