Sign in to follow this  
I <3 People of Color

Death note

I'm not gonna lie, code geass was a borefest for me.

It was the other way around for me. I liked Code geass but death note was a little slow for my taste.

is the show [Death Note] cancelled now? ill think about watching it. i only watch Naruto, and it has been goin by a little slow lately.

Guest Sandy Balls
is the show [Death Note] cancelled now? ill think about watching it. i only watch Naruto, and it has been goin by a little slow lately.

Deathnote Isnt cancelled its over, theres only 52 episodes, if I remember correctly.

Deathnote Isnt cancelled its over theres only 52 episodes, if I remember correctly.

and is there any possible chance of sequel or something? or a new season?

Guest Sandy Balls
and is there any possible chance of sequel or something? or a new season?

Nope, the guy who wrote it is making a new series.

It was the other way around for me. I liked Code geass but death note was a little slow for my taste.

I don't even watch or read these shounen jump pos due to their objectives, battles, etc take ages to finish. Mainstream is just terrible.

I don't even watch or read these shounen jump pos due to their objectives, battles, etc take ages to finish. Mainstream is just terrible.

The only reason I follow jump at all is because I've been following them since practically the beginning. More of wanting to make it to the end than anything.

Watched the movie 3 weeks ago and I fell asleep halfway through, was watching it with a girl and she went upstairs to sleep 'cause the movie was shit and I was snoring.

Watched the movie 3 weeks ago and I fell asleep halfway through, was watching it with a girl and she went upstairs to sleep 'cause the movie was shit and I was snoring.

It's a good movie, but it's just one of those things that you have to be in the mood for.

It's a good movie, but it's just one of those things that you have to be in the mood for.

It's a terrible movie that's too long and boring, it's not scary, not funny, it's not anything really.

Hahahahaha :D ooooh epic ;) ty for the laughs :D

I always thought Death Note was pretty enjoyable up until L died. Not because I liked L or anything but because that's when the story turned into one massive trainwreck that didn't really amount to anything.

I always thought Death Note was pretty enjoyable up until L died. Not because I liked L or anything but because that's when the story turned into one massive trainwreck that didn't really amount to anything.

Light basically completed his objective, but they still held it out for too long by bringing in Near.

You ever seen the film? You would enjoy the ending in that much more.

You ever seen the film? You would enjoy the ending in that much more.

I don't know about that. I did enjoy that the film brought up such an obvious way to win for L.

I have seen two other anime (by Madhouse) that play out similiarly to Death Note. You should check out One Outs or if you don't mind old artwork you should check out Akagi.

(Though the ending for both seemed as if they were cut short)