Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Possible Race

So I know this one isn't completly 'original' but it is an actual WARCRAFT class. haha. I sent it to Yiyas to see what he thinks, but I just wanted to see what other people thought - whether he takes all my ideas or not idk what will happen, but I'm just getting back into coding so I figured I'd start easy (hence the non original never seen before skills)

"name" "Paladin"

"author" "Moose"

"shortdescription" "The Holy Warrior"

"required_level" "1800?"

"numberofskills" "5"

"numberoflevels" "8"

"skillnames" "Hammer Of Justice|Pursuit Of Justice|Seal Of Command|Holy Light|Blessing Of Protection"

"skilldescr" "Chance To Stun Your Enemy|Speed Increases|Does Extra Damage|Heals Overtime|You Are Invincible For Some Time"

EDIT: BTW, as I get bored and code more races with new ideas (ideas would be helpful as well) I'll post for feedback in this thread.

oh it's down the page. I looked through like the first 10 threads. lul. Well this will be my own special thread for my races :)

EDIT:

Is there not another thread for this.

Bitch I asked for opinions not to rage cause I didn't look through more threads :(. just kidding I understand.

it's too overpowered for this server, and not unique enough. there are tons of races with all of the abilities that this race has, it won't really add anything to the server unless it's overpowered, then it will just suck.

Not raging, just trying to help. I lub you.

lol I know. I was just kidding as well.

And yeah I know it wasn't 'unique'..I would have just kept it to myself but since it was based off an actualy warcraft class I'd see what people thought.. I was just messing around getting caught up on coding and it was an idea for a race anyways... So, if you have any ideas for 'unique' things such as TA then I'd be happy to code it.

Sign in to follow this