Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

New admin command possiblilty.

ok I spent most of last night and some of this morning working on the strip plugin... I was going to wait until the res script was done but it doesn't look like that will be done anytime soon... The code for the strip plugin is already done... I just need to finish the logging system and make sure everything is working correctly and then I'll give it to klark to upload... Now I'm fucking going to bed :P

I think freeze does this, if you shoot once frozen it makes you drop the gun you have.

Also if you have cexec you could do this.

Yes I think it does make them drop their gun if they shoot it. I have seen it on several other servers.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN STRIP PEOPLE IN GAME NOWWWW!!!

Ok just remember that if you get sued for sexual harrassment I had nothing to do with this...

Yes I think it does make them drop their gun if they shoot it. I have seen it on several other servers.

I think you are referring to mani...

Ok just remember that if you get sued for sexual harrassment I had nothing to do with this...

As soon as someone says it in game, I'm filing the suit.

You're going away for a long time Jessica.

I think you are referring to mani...

Ya your probably right. I remember when I got frozen in one of the sG servers and I shot the gun it wouldn't make me drop it. But okay we should some how get it to do that.

As soon as someone says it in game, I'm filing the suit.

You're going away for a long time Jessica.

yeah I saw this coming and changed it to !unarm instead :)

Ya your probably right. I remember when I got frozen in one of the sG servers and I shot the gun it wouldn't make me drop it. But okay we should some how get it to do that.

Wouldn't be hard to do but I don't have time to make it atm...

Guest rw.Sentenced

Yeah. Its on ZM

Guest rw.Sentenced

ZE is not ZM

I haven't seen it been used yet. All I have seen the admins in ZE do is use noclip/freeze.

That I would love to see... Stop griefing or I'll give you noclip!

ZE is not ZM

I've been trying to tell people that for years...

On a side note:

I finally got the weapon strip script to work with the new css update so I'll upload it as soon as I get klark's permission :P

Guest Waffle

I rather kick people and switch to spec, it does its desired effect.

I rather kick people and switch to spec, it does its desired effect.

You have obviously never watched a ct break a cade, get his weapons stripped and watch him spend all his money the next round trying to buy new weapons. :P

Its like throwing a banana on the ground and having a monkey run over to grab it only to have the banana turn to dust... Its very amusing to watch and it gets the point across that cade breaking is not allowed. :)

Guest Waffle
You have obviously never watched a ct break a cade, get his weapons stripped and watch him spend all his money the next round trying to buy new weapons. :P

Its like throwing a banana on the ground and having a monkey run over to grab it only to have the banana turn to dust... Its very amusing to watch and it gets the point across that cade breaking is not allowed. :)

Or you could kick him with no reason(As in, just a blank space), watch him come back and break a cade again, and ban him for griefing.

Sign in to follow this