Sign in to follow this  
Skotti

New admin command possiblilty.

Instead of kicking for breaking server rules and such, or switching to spectator, why not have a strip command that strips the player of their weapons entirely? i have seen it on a few other zm servers. i thought it would be a cool idea.

Instead of kicking for breaking server rules and such, or switching to spectator, why not have a strip command that strips the player of their weapons entirely? i have seen it on a few other zm servers. i thought it would be a cool idea.

I think freeze does this, if you shoot once frozen it makes you drop the gun you have.

Also if you have cexec you could do this.

hmmm i dunno if it does. ill try it on myself next time i play zm.

but definitly something to look into. also, its hilarious to watch the guy run away.

Freeze did this with mani admin, but not with sourcemod. Ill look for a plugin. It seems kindof fun :)

sm_super commands

Great plugin. :)

Just change the access levels for all the commands that we already have covered to root so nothing shows up twice.

Sounds like a good idea. Better idea : have a cage spawn around the person and hanging in midair. Like a jail. make it small, then have the person burn in there and they can push a button and fall to their deaths or into a zombie's hand.

Sounds like a good idea. Better idea : have a cage spawn around the person and hanging in midair. Like a jail. make it small, then have the person burn in there and they can push a button and fall to their deaths or into a zombie's hand.

that requires adding props to every map i think. you are going to in detail. all im askin for is a command that removes all weapons from a person on zm.

this can be very easily acheved through eventscripts. In fact you could make a whole ZM mod Admin menu with it. That wud be really cool cuz u can do so much things

You're forgetting that eventscripts is a heaping pile of shit with more exploits than your mother.

that requires adding props to every map i think. you are going to in detail. all im askin for is a command that removes all weapons from a person on zm.

If you guys still want this I could probably code it pretty easily... My idea was more along the lines of an enable/disable function. For example: "!ammostrip skotti 5" would set primary/reserve ammo to 0 on all skotti's weapons until either 5 rounds have past or it is disabled by typing "!returnammo skotti". Also: "!weaponstrip skotti 5" would dissolve all of skottis weapons (including the knife if it doesn't have any animation glitches) making him a walking freekill unable to cadebreak or get any kills. This would be reversed in about the same way by typing "!returnweapons skotti". Also: "!matrix skotti 5 3" would put skotti into a slowed state meaning he would go the exact same speed and have the exact same gravity but go slower through time (if that makes sense to you). This would be reversed by typing "!INSERT_COMMAND_HERE skotti". Of course like all the other admin commands this could easily be abused to get freekills so idk... Tell me what you think and If I get some extra time I might make them...

I'd say the weaponstrip for sure. But make the command simple like !strip. Klark (to my knowledge) is for adding this command to the ZM server.

You should add this to the jailbreak server too. Some LR's involve CT's vs T's where its a nade fight or knife fight. Yeah I know its kinda part of the game being able to pick up a gun and rebel if you're a T. Just a suggestion :)

Restrict is better in my opinion.

You get them off the team for a while so you can at least play. 9/10 there going to do it again next round.

Sign in to follow this