Sign in to follow this  
SuperNorch

World of warcraft

Got to level 70 and quit. Never picked up back up, sold my account for 100 bucks to Hanible and he got my account banned for hacking. But WOW gave it back because they thought someone hacked my account, but still never played. But it was cool to get a free 100 dollars lol.

I got a level 80 Night Elf Druid, used to be horde but transferred because of abunch of fail pvpers on an old server. so I transferred to Kel'Thuzad and am ruining Icecrown Citadel at the moment. Not sure how long ill be playing though, been overall playing WoW for over 4 years now so when I get over downing the Lich King im going to stop playing. Anyone else doing ICC? how far are you in?(thats what she said)

i quit cause of ICC. lol. have 6 level 80's though. druid, priest, mage, dk, hunter, n rogue. been thinkin about selling it lol. all with epic flying and all that fun stuff... anyone interested ;) lol.

i quit cause of ICC. lol. have 6 level 80's though. druid, priest, mage, dk, hunter, n rogue. been thinkin about selling it lol. all with epic flying and all that fun stuff... anyone interested ;) lol.

I tried that here. everyones broke, I found someone but they only gave me 100 bucks and ended up hacking on it so I got it back from Blizzard LOL

Im on a raiding server. Well its actually categorized by blizzard as a roleplay server but nobody RPs. And the only reason im on it is because some old friends that got me back into WoW played on it so i made a character on it.

I honestly would transfer to a raid categorized server but my guild stops me lol.

My guild raids every day,7 days a week. On the weekends we either run Icecrown Citadel 10 man or 25 man,depends how many people are on. Usually we end up running 25 man on the weekends and 10 man on tuesdays. But during the week when we dont run icecrown,we do like "fillers" to just kill time until we can do icecrown again,like trial of the crusader,raid ally cities,onyxia,ulduar,etc,etc.

So its a really great guild,every day raidings,tons of people. So yeah thats the only reason i dont transfer servers. Its pretty much the #1 guild on my server.